Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

We just need the image rights owners to sue them now.

Or better still, they write it into the next series that Tommy is a Villa fan :lol: 

As said above, the writer is a knuckledragger so is either on board with it or just not bothered.

spacer.png

BBC actually used them to promote the last series of Peaky Blinders, for game against Huddersfield, they changed their name back to small heath for that weekend and had their staff dress up as Peaky Blinders during game, there were also offical BBC 'By Order of Peaky Blinders' small heath scarves given out. So I doubt they're botherd

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Wait a minute…. When did blosers learn to write?!

Infinite monkey theorem. To paraphrase...

An infinite amount of blues fans mashing an infinite amount of keyboards with their knuckles, will eventually make a legible post. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Because these muppets generally think you can pick up a club for peanuts, spend a few quid, load up the club in debt, get promoted and eat up the PL money in a few years and sell the club for 300m

image.png.65e19a316a482a34f5f27b42c36ff424.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

BBC actually used them to promote the last series of Peaky Blinders, for game against Huddersfield, they changed their name back to small heath for that weekend and had their staff dress up as Peaky Blinders during game, there were also offical BBC 'By Order of Peaky Blinders' small heath scarves given out. So I doubt they're botherd

Polly the harridan nose who calls the WM phone in moaned her lad did not get one and reached out to the club {cringe}

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DCJonah said:

New guy giving out big Dr Tony vibes going round digbeth drinking with blues fans. 

You mean drinking round ‘the danger zone’

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Her lad who is 52 years old and still lives with her. Can imagine him sat in his jizz stained joggers eating his microwave dinner in front of Jasper Carrot repeats, JLR lanyard still hanging round his fat neck.

Mate.

Erm....excuse me !!

• Haha 4

This simpleton used to work at my place years ago. He is a father of two (they must be so proud) and some of his tweets are of this high comedic level :

Screenshot_20230508_184834_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I would imagine it is a fairly incestuous relationship as well, subject to getting her lubed up enough, the dry old prune , I would imagine it is like sandpaper

ECB83909-C5E1-40D1-98CE-27632A2764E2.gif.63c287d58d8a87d3a9ea5d54d91a88b0.gif

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

What's Derby got to do with anything? 

A lot of noses were proppa annoyed that Derby were constantly dodging efl sanctions 2 or 3 years ago ( i know, the irony) and sha proppa kicked off at pride Park last time they played....the usual hurling coins and seats at kids....singing about having a party when Derby die etc....

• Thanks 1

Â