Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I don’t give a toss who takes them over to be honest, because let’s face it, anyone stupid enough to invest in that shower of shite can’t be the full ticket. 

Infact, I almost hope they do get sold. Give the little cretins a couple of weeks of happiness before realising that new lot are just as bent as previous incumbent’s. 

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

I don’t give a toss who takes them over to be honest, because let’s face it, anyone stupid enough to invest in that shower of shite can’t be the full ticket. 

Infact, I almost hope they do get sold. Give the little cretins a couple of weeks of happiness before realising that new lot are just as bent as previous incumbent’s. 

This 100 percent

its the ope that kills ya Tom

• Haha 2

The vermin managed a draw with goals from two players I’ve never heard of, one who’d been on the pitch about 90 seconds.

A nice replay will do them a world of good 😊 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

That FA cup replay is an extra game added to an already busy fixture list. Perfect. 

Its actually on Tuesday just 72hrs later while everyone else replays the following weeks of February :D

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

That FA cup replay is an extra game added to an already busy fixture list. Perfect. 

Exactly. They aren't gonna win the FA Cup so all these extra games for a team in a relegation scrap aren't gonna help them.

4 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Clearly not as they’re only selling tickets for 1 stand. 

£10 a ticket so I hear, to get the crowds in and to have Stans proppa rocking mate.....as opposed to crumbling 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Of course they aren't. When they scabbed that League Cup ein they were at least a Premier League side. 

A PL side for a mere 3 more months and still not returned. 12 years and counting. Oh well, never mind.

Â