Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 hours ago, Noel said:

Luckily you can usually sit on your own.  I have developed a skill of celebrating goals without showing it.

I tend to go on my own to the Sty.  To be honest my mate, who I go to Villa with, won't go there.  

It’s an old school thing to do, previous generations have been known to alternate between VP and the Sty to catch a live game.

I’m with your mate on this - I wouldn’t give them the steam off my piss let alone some hard earned money.

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

It’s an old school thing to do, previous generations have been known to alternate between VP and the Sty to catch a live game.

I’m with your mate on this - I wouldn’t give them the steam off my piss let alone some hard earned money.

Was going to say this, its all good going to watch a match but putting money in the small heath till?

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

My Dad used to do it. The day I was born it was 3rd round FA Cup. Blues and Villa were both away, so he went to watch the baggies (not before getting shitfaced in the pub, mind). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least at the city there is enough room to dodge falling objects from their crumbling stand. 

It’s probably more like a game of dodgeball to the crackheads that support them. 

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

The guy likes live football, it’s supposed to be entertainment after all. Not sure you get that at the sty mind you.

I understand the football aspect of it.

But, as a Villa fan, there is literally no **** way I'd be going to watch Blues vs Hull and sitting in the home end, pretending to cheer on Blues.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I wouldn't give the blues one penny if that was all it would take to save them from going under. Absolutely baffled. I'd rather sit on the wet grass and get piles watching a Saturday league team down the park than them. Shit club, shit owners, shit location, shit fans, shit history, shit ground, shit players, shit football, shit attitude and mentality, shit mindset. Jesus 

yeah this is where i'm at. i've no problem with villa fans going to see other teams to visit new grounds etc when villa are not playing but the £20 ticket is another £20 closer to financial safety

also, you could talk openly at most other grounds that you're a villa fan just visiting and you wouldn't get any issues. imagine having to pretend to be blues for the day...because there's no way you could say you were villa.

each to his own i guess...

6 hours ago, mjmooney said:

My Dad used to do it. The day I was born it was 3rd round FA Cup. Blues and Villa were both away, so he went to watch the baggies (not before getting shitfaced in the pub, mind). 

My late dad used to go to both when he came over from Ireland. 

He was neither sha or villa - he would usually be going to see who they were playing and in the late 50s he had the likes of Blackpool, Preston, Bolton, Stoke and so on - teams with the big players of the day.

Edited by mottaloo

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Blosers one player down as norwich have recalled that polish player they signed on loan. Imagkne arsenal call back trusty they would be ****

He has been injured for months, hasnt played since August

Yes Vic....I've lost count of the number of times Vialli banged on about this, his greatest ever footballing triumph. It will be the highlight of his eulogy, without question 🙄

Screenshot_20230106_132458_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 4

Â