Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Deeney was instrumental in the decision apparently as he knows him from the watford days.  Im calling it now troy is part of his backroom setup. Saves them money too on a post.

I do also wonder how much money blose have wasted paying people off from all the sackings they have done

15 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

He said squad, not fans.

Footage from pre season training

spacer.png

spacer.png

Worth noting there's only two of them and they can't afford to pay the keeper to turn up for pre season.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

They'd be perfect for Bielsa, he likes working with a small squad. 

Imagine if biesla had that swuad he would injury the 12 players they have. They would bw lucky to field a 6 aside team

On 29/06/2022 at 21:12, Pissflaps said:

I'm not saying how I know this but Birmingham City Council approached small heath about taking on the Alexander Stadium after the commonwealth games. Small heath responded by saying no, as the capacity won't be big enough for them.

Er do I need to point out the logical failure there?

It's also in ViLe country. Can't go for a proper pint there

Mate 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So there only strikers are frogface deeney,  1 in 20 goals hogan and 57th year old jukewicz. Jesus

To fair jukewicz is younger than deeney but that’s a fairly shocking front 3 probably all on the highest wages at the club too. Jukewicz does annoyingly have a tendency to get them a goal in games they really should lose so I would say he has probably kept them up the last few years

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

So there only strikers are frogface deeney,  1 in 20 goals hogan and 57th year old jukewicz. Jesus

Well that's four. And tbf Jesus is pretty good at getting on to crosses. 

• Haha 1

Â