Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Oh yes!  Also, I was reading Twitter earlier and apparently one of their fans spat on a little girl going to her first Blackpool game. Utter filth. 

Probably cheered on by the rest of them. As a tough guy like the rest of them he probably spat on her from behind

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

It's not aggression. 

It's pashun. Proppa pashun. 

Mate.

But, I thought he was their hero?

Gonna fire them to the play-offs at least?

spacer.png

• Haha 1

On 19/04/2022 at 16:27, Stevo985 said:

I think he was counting that but that only brought us level. 28 years is 94 which means we'd won 2 league cups to their 1

Let's not forget 2001, when we conquered Europe!:hooray:

image.jpeg.894d2363bbeab5d6eed63d46cfc66fc2.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Amazingly, we get a sideways mention in that article 🤣

I like it though, resignation 🤣

And then there’s the unspeakable pain of how far into the stratosphere our unlovely neighbours have been able to cast themselves. Just before the prince of nobheads made his embarrassing intervention on 9th March 2019, we sat in tenth place, four places and two points ahead of them. They’re now so far removed from our orbit that nobody even bothers with a quick chorus of SOTV if we hear they’re losing……not that there’s much of a chorus of anything about anything, particularly for home games.

3 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

£30m a year 😂 HOW?!

Absolutely screwed next year if they've not reduced their outgoings, as they wont be getting much match day revenue...

20220420_203806.jpg

And surely have no one they can sell for any kind of fee now. £12m profit on sales totally bailed them out. They'll probably be making losses, not profits. 

Actually they made £26.5m on sales, Bellingham? 

They're going to be into massive losses surely. 

Edited by sidcow

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

And surely have no one they can sell for any kind of fee now. £12m profit on sales totally bailed them out. They'll probably be making losses, not profits. 

Actually they made £26.5m on sales, Bellingham? 

They're going to be into massive losses surely. 

They could sell the ground to someone...

Oh they've done that, twice... 

• Like 1

It makes zero sense when you consider derby got poibts docked yet nothing is happening to them.

Im sure that bellingham money saved them for last year but now they have absolutely no assets worth not even a quarter of that

• Like 2

Â