Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

9 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

There's so much wrong with this, but for me the highlight is the short clip of the Enckleman incident. Our goalkeeper making a mistake was such a massive moment for them, they included it in their montage. That's so sad it's almost not funny.

Exactly my thoughts too ! They wish each other happy Enckleman day....and a few also celebrate Paul Mitchell day too, the sad fcks. Says it all.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

There's so much wrong with this, but for me the highlight is the short clip of the Enckleman incident. Our goalkeeper making a mistake was such a massive moment for them, they included it in their montage. That's so sad it's almost not funny.

The Stern John equaliser was in there as well I think. One of their greatest moments as well... getting a draw against us. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The Stern John equaliser was in there as well I think. One of their greatest moments as well... getting a draw against us. 

It's so sad. The "9 minutes of heaven" wouldn't look out of place here.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mottaloo said:

May have been posted already, but it's pure gold 🤣

I assume that was made for the 2011 League Cup final, otherwise that is just bizarre.

It is hilarious though just how much we feature in a video about their special day and just how much they manage to mention us without doing so directly.

I wonder how many times they had to re-record the line "we may not have the remarkable history, we may not have the titles and cups" because they kept adding "that them lot have" at the end, before they thought, **** it, well just cut around it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I assume that was made for the 2011 League Cup final, otherwise that is just bizarre.

It is hilarious though just how much we feature in a video about their special day and just how much they manage to mention us without doing so directly.

I wonder how many times they had to re-record the line "we may not have the remarkable history, we may not have the titles and cups" because they kept adding "that them lot have" at the end, before they thought, **** it, well just cut around it.

Yes you're right, it was for the league Cup final. I saw it reposted on a sha protest twitter account which I presume was to rally the great unwashed against their mystical owners.

But as you say, it does feature us a bit !

Proppa brummies, proppa pashun. 

Mate.

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Yes you're right, it was for the league Cup final. I saw it reposted on a sha protest twitter account which I presume was to rally the great unwashed against their mystical owners.

Mate.

It’s played on auto loop at JLR and most pubs in town, That’s probably why no Vilers have seen it before

mate 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Mate.

image.jpeg

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I might add my own audio to the video next week and have a little re-release of this.

Problem is my accent,  not lived in Brum for 21 years.  @rjw63 has heard me speak so I will get feedback 1st before I do it.👍

Please do, can not wait 👍

7 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

That’s like trying to make a Poundland advert look like a John Lewis advert. 

In reality they are proud of 3 or 4 things only (Life,  not only football):  Enckleman,  punching jack,  the Villa coffin and killing that away fan & watching as much Villa on TV as they can just in case we lose.

That's it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

In reality they are proud of 3 or 4 things only (Life,  not only football):  Enckleman,  punching jack,  the Villa coffin and killing that away fan & watching as much Villa on TV as they can just in case we lose.

That's it.  

The thing that amazes me is their encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Villa . My window cleaner will often say oh you were lucky there so-and-so should should’ve been booked et cetera et cetera, When I ask him about the blues game from the previous weekend he seems to have little or no knowledge But still has a pair of Billy bollocks on his windscreen

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â