Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I have not seen a single Bluenose down here. I've seen a few Villa fans mind you.

I think it's safe to say Villa are easily the most popular Midlands club in the south.

i seen a few Villa fan sin london but rarley a SHA fan.

I saw SHA fan working on our construction site last week, i could tell he was from a mile off when i saw some Gypsy gold chain hanging over his hoody.

What is it with them and those 2crt gold chains?

Probably nicked it from his Nans trinket box, while his nose mate was distracting her.

I was talking to a lad at work today who was at the Pompey - Blooz cup game on Saturday. He said that Craig Gardner was warming up near them and they were all singing "We hate Villa more than you" to him and he was laughing, clapping and touching his badge . I pointed out that one day he would remember he had always been a Walsall fan (as someone on here said)

I can't wait for the reception Judas is going to get at VP when we play SHA in April.

I doubt he will be playing to get a nasty reception.

Oh I really hope he does, as I am close to the pitch and will let him know just what a word removed he is

I can't wait for the reception Judas is going to get at VP when we play SHA in April.

I doubt he will be playing to get a nasty reception.

Oh I really hope he does, as I am close to the pitch and will let him know just what a word removed he is

He will probably start on the bench, but after 2 minutes of coming on, he will get booked. Was always good when he played for us - but doubt he will have many fans at VP this day

While he was at villa, i always admired Gardner, regardless of the position he'd play, you'd know you were getting 100% from him(we now know he was compensating for being a bloser), he didn't seem to respect people's reputations(that crunch on figo in a friendly) and actually had abit of ability (his strike up at bolton in MON's 1st season).

But for one reason or another he didn't come on the way he should have, whether this was down to his versatility (playing RB) or what but he eventually slipped out of MON's mind.

He's definatly gone down in my estimation since joining Blose, whether he's just giving it loads to appease they're fans i don't know.

I saw Craig Gardner kissing the badge on the small heath jersey after his goal yesterday, rocket polisher.
rocket polisher, when I was in the pub yesterday and we saw Gardner's name pop up on the screen as a goal scorer, I said "I bet the word removed" kisses the badge, surprise, surprise I was right.

Â