Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I just made a fan page on Facebook -

i loved seeing frédéric piquionne shatter small heath's wembley dreams

HAHAHA! Everyone join it if you're on FB. :winkold:

Wow, there's a lot of fans already! :thumb:

Vietnamese Potbelly, Tamworth, Saddleback, Swedish Landrace, Gloucestershire Old Spot, Red Wattle, Hampshire, Oxford Sandy & Black, Czech Improved White, Duroc, British Lop, Belarus Black Pied, Lithuanian Native – YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING.

Thought I'd dig this Trajan line up - seems apt for the occasion

Posted by Henley Blue [user Info] [Email User] on 6/3/2010, 3:18 pm

xxxxxxx

So what happens if Portsmouth are finally wound up in the High Court on March 15th? Do their semi final opponents get a bye or are we reinstated for the Wembley showpiece?

YAAAAAAAAAAAA

You couldn't really make them look worse ...

20478_283837627547_283738867547_3595871_6523365_n.jpg

My god I actually work with the little baldy guy front left & believe me he aint yer typical loudmouth gobshite bluenose. Really decent bloke but I suppose the beer got the better of him that day.

Play up Pompeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hooray:

you have to admit it......they really are funny......

just had a text of my mate that read

Portsmouth have just annouced they are having new shirt sponsers.....Cillet Bang......its good at getting scum out of the cup.....SOTC

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

you gotta love it first the small time unwashed crash out with a whimper and now this

David Sullivan threatens to counter-sue Carson Yeung as Birmingham row escalates

The feud between Birmingham City owner Carson Yeung and his predecessors, David Sullivan and David Gold, appears to be growing.

By Sandy Macaskill

Published: 11:59PM GMT 05 Mar 2010

Dispute: David Sullivan claims he is owed money for expenses by Birmingham City Photo: ACTION IMAGES

Sullivan promised on Friday to respond to the Hong Kong businessman's legal action – over the condition of the club's finances left to him by the current West Ham chairmen – in kind, counter-suing for expenses not claimed over his 16 years as chairman.

Birmingham City owner Yeung decided to begin legal action against Sullivan and Gold, from whom he bought the club for £81.5 million last year, after learning that the pair issued bonuses at St Andrew's despite the club having made a loss of £19.7 million in 2008/2009, while they were in the Championship.

Related Articles

Portsmouth v Birmingham City

Birmingham City v Wigan: preview

Fulham 2 Birmingham 1

Fulham v Birmingham City: preview

McLeish to meet Yeung over new contract

Sport on television Sullivan has attempted to settle an argument over advanced management fees worth £420,000 that he was paid before selling the club, but his £500,000 offer has been rejected.

It is clear that the enmity between Birmingham's former and current owners, which is believed to have originated in part when Yeung was invited to attend a match before buying the club but sat behind one of the goals rather than in the directors' box, is unlikely to be settled amicably.

Sullivan will respond to the latest development by taking legal action of his own against his former club, with a claim for 16 years' worth of backdated expenses during his service at St Andrew's.

Meanwhile, Portsmouth manager Avram Grant has refused to commit his future to the club beyond the end of the season.

He said: "My long-term future is with Portsmouth on Saturday. We don't know who the owner will be or what will happen with the administration.

"First, I want to see what happens with the club. Then we will think beyond this game."

theres a greasy circus in town!

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, comment on BBC:

"Why do big teams like Pompey get all the decisions?"

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-)

I was watching the match today and a thought came into my head...

Why are the knuckledraggers known as Blue noses? surely a better name would be Blue bottles as we associate them both with shit, filth and scum.

bc.jpg

I`m afraid thats down to me,,,,,, in the early 70`s i came up with different words to Keep Right On To The End Of The Road, called Wipe that snot of the end of your nose, which was song by the old Dougal Mob and others.

The last line of the song went, so fu-k off, fu-k off you bluenosed c--t, wipe that snot of the end of your nose, BLUE NOSE.

Man, are Gold and Sullivan working from some **** Edwardian code of etiquette all the time or something? Are they gonna slap Yeung with a glove for spurning the offer of sitting in their director's box?

Â