Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

When I realise that Lee Bowyer is a middle aged manager that seems to be another reminder to my mortality. I remember Bowyer as the young bad boy of english football (spliffs, alleged racial incidents etc). First  million pound transfer of a teenager?  I think I went to his one and only international versus Portugal at Villa Park.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

When I realise that Lee Bowyer is a middle aged manager that seems to be another reminder to my mortality. I remember Bowyer as the young bad boy of english football (spliffs, alleged racial incidents etc). First  million pound transfer of a teenager?  I think I went to his one and only international versus Portugal at Villa Park.

He had a decent career and was a good player with actually important moments but he is remembered for 2 things, the Leeds trial with Woodgate and his fight with Dyer vs us 

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He had a decent career and was a good player with actually important moments but he is remembered for 2 things, the Leeds trial with Woodgate and his fight with Dyer vs us 

Makes me feel dirty saying it but that Leeds side of the early 2000s was very good.

It had a lot of potential... and then led to financial meltdown and one and a half decades outside the top flight.

• Like 1

Wasnt there a protest from blose fans not to sign bowyer at one point before he signed a year ir so later? He actually didnt go there for that reason if i remember correctly before signing later on a few years later whne it died down

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wasnt there a protest from blose fans not to sign bowyer at one point before he signed a year ir so later? 

His criminal record must not quite be long enough to impress the "real men" of the Lulu Army. 

Â