Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Receivership is different to admin. 

It could mark their re-emergence (assuming they had an initial emergence ever). Blues are the only sellable (term used loosely) asset. Someone could pick up a bargain.

Just hope it isn't someone with a business brain.

Someone could pick up a bargain.

How? Aren't they up to their tits in debt with a balance sheet that's a mess?

Not unmanageable debt by modern football owner comparisons. It's just if you have an owner in prison and don't have a pot to pi$$ in, any debt is huge.

Best we can hope for in the short term is a 10 point penalty.

I'm going to St Andrews tomorrow night. My sisters fiance is a Middlesborough fan and has a couple of spare tickets in the away end. Not too keen on going but he has been to VP with me a few times so it's only fair. Going to be wierd.

Get one of these & you'll be fine

breaking-bad-hazmat-costume.jpg

• Like 2

Cant see it being that serious, otherwise they would have taken the cash for grey?

I agree. I'm baffled how they could from not so long ago flogging anyone half decent and scrapeing the pennies to suddenly rejecting 4m bids for Gray.

Will never understand how thid mob have avoided admin since they were relegated.

• Like 2

He's their only saleable asset. Probably worth more than their ground. Well, perhaps the manager is worth a couple of million too.

I am amused at how this has been spun into being good news for them. At the very least it will knock the wind out of their sails and send them to league 1. Nobody with any nous is going to buy that shower of shit.

i think they will now with the new PL deal. think about it how much cash they can obtain if a new owner comes in spends abit of cash gets them up

makes them more attractive than us purely on that basis even though we are a far bigger club and that our toilets are in better condition the whole sty andrews stadium

i think they will now with the new PL deal. think about it how much cash they can obtain if a new owner comes in spends abit of cash gets them up

makes them more attractive than us purely on that basis even though we are a far bigger club and that our toilets are in better condition the whole sty andrews stadium

erm, what?

Demitri makes a good point. It takes a lot less cash to be competitive in the Championship.

As a businessman what makes more sense; Buying us for a ridiculous sum, then spending more ridiculous money just to keep us in the league, or buying Blues for a bag of chips and spending the same to get them promoted and being a part of that new TV deal?

We're a bigger risk for the same reward.

Just hope a Villa fan buys them, gets 'em promoted, takes the TV money and then buries them. Please happen.

Â