Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

That Jawdee clearing in the woods Clark sounds like the world's thickest man in his radio interviews

As much as I dislike them lot from Small Heath, Lee Clark must be a world champion turd polisher.  That squad should be adrift at the bottom of the league really.  He took Huddersfield on a 50 game unbeaten run (or something like that) and he's performing miracles down the road.

He'll get a better offer before too long.

That Jawdee clearing in the woods Clark sounds like the world's thickest man in his radio interviews

As much as I dislike them lot from Small Heath, Lee Clark must be a world champion turd polisher.  That squad should be adrift at the bottom of the league really.  He took Huddersfield on a 50 game unbeaten run (or something like that) and he's performing miracles down the road.

He'll get a better offer before too long.

I wouldn't be so sure, I still think Small Heath will plummet back down the table and find themselves in a right relegation battle.

And there are certainly teams that have worse/similar squads than the inbreds.

So funny to see SHA losing at home to the mighty Yeovil Town in the fizzy pop league meanwhile in the world of real football in the Premier League the Villa were taking it to Liverpool at Anfield. 

They really are the pits!

Funniest event ever happened at St Andrews when the Main Stand was set on fire during an air raid and one of the club's staff poured petrol on it 

This sums them up totally, thick knuckledragger  :D  :D  :D  :clap:  :clap:

He may have been a Villa infiltrator. 

BBC reports that Paladini is heading a consortium that is trying to buy Millwall.

If successful, then SHA lose their potential buyer, which puts them way back in the shit.

The only thing that looks tempting about buying them would be the fact its in london and Holloway is the boss ( Proven record in the championship irrelevant of if you like or dislike him)

Are there seriously no other clubs besides from millwall and SHA he could buy lol ? Awful clubs.

Page 1000. Let's hope the laughter continues for another thousand :D

???

It says page 500 on my PC

20 posts per page on PC, 10 per page on mobile.

PS - A kid I play football with is a ST holder there and he reckoned it was more like 8,000 there against Yeovil.

Â