Weekends Football 18/20 December

andykeenan

Having the odd bad result is inevitable for us and most other teams in the league, so the Brighton result doesn't concern me too much in isolation, but we've had a run of games where we should have done better, one point from Leeds, Southampton, West Ham, Brighton, and Burnley really isn't a great return, which is why I think there's a bit of pressure on us to get a win today, don't want it to become a run of games where we've only taken one or two points from Leeds, Southampton, West Ham, Brighton, Burnley and West Brom.

Of course if we win that makes it seven points from the last nine, which shows how one result can put a different perspective on things, and both perspectives be equally valid.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

1-0 to Leicester right on the stroke of half time. Special credit to anyone who was still awake at that point.

Not exactly a thriller is it?

no it's been a pretty boring match tbh

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Sadly

I still feel Chelsa, Man City and United should be closer to them this season though. With the squads they have

Dont think the counter attacking football works for every game for Spurs. You have to be on the front foot at home against Leicester. 

Â