Brighton v Sheff Utd 12pm SS2

Spurs v Leicester 2.15pm SS2

Man Utd v Leeds 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Dortmund new manager starting the 16 year old moukoko

And now he's scored.

Edit: Was quite the goal too, looked offside but was given so sweet debut apart from them losing.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Dortmund are exactly like Liverpool pre Van Dijk and Alisson.

Mad after all these years Burki is still their starting keeper.

Liverpool were a bit more stable, Dortmund is a mess. They put all the eggs in one basket by investing in youth and pretty much made themselves a feeder team. Had 5 players under 21 today which is admirable but you need balance

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool were a bit more stable, Dortmund is a mess. They put all the eggs in one basket by investing in youth and pretty much made themselves a feeder team. Had 5 players under 21 today which is admirable but you need balance

I love what they do in the final third. Sancho seems to be sulking a bit not getting a move so they'll cash in on him next summer now I suspect. Not sure why Brandt isn't starting but love watching them when he's out there with Reyna, Reus on rare days he's fit and Haaland of course.

I thought they were taking more heed to get in better defensive minded players like Emre Can and Meuiner (although he prefers bombing on forward all the time) but just don't understand what they never go big for a decent keeper.

Leipzig have better in goal and CB so think that will be main reason they'll finish above Dortmund this season.

I think dortmunds main problem is they have a defence that simply doesn't perform, the main culprit being hummels who still has a bit of ability but nowhere near the aptitude to playing at that level anymore, akanji and zagadou are both good yet if we talk about mings having a mistake in him our fans should watch them pair, then the full backs are both better going forward than they are going back

I think for all the young players they have and the exciting squad they've also bought a lot of shit that they don't need meunier demonstrates the lack of quality RBs out there with his career, delaney, dahoud, hazard, wolf, toprak, yarmolenko, Phillip even alcacar despite his successful loan they've bought a lot of shit 

throw in they let isak and diallo go which is looking like bad business 

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Klopp, 4-0 up, whinging about tiredness, brings Salah off the bench 🙄

Didn't use origi or ox because they aren't 100% fit, shaqiri isn't on the bench, that rat with the top bun is out on loan, they sold brewster

Again that's not a number of subs problem that's a squad problem 

• Like 1

Â