Weekends Football 18/20 December

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Surprised at how well Andersen is doing for Fulham. He was poor at Lyon in the one season he played there. 

Did really well at Sampdoria but yeah flopped at Lyon which surprised me. Fulham being harder to score past has pretty much happened from the moment he's got into the team as he was injured for a few weeks after he signed.

He's someone I suggest in the summer as possible target to give us a top class back up to Mings-Konsa which we don't quite have.

3 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Utterly embarrassing, only one thing should have come out of that, a freekick to Fulham and a yellow card for Wilson. Awful

He did deliberately try holding him back.  I don't have much sympathy for people who resort to professional fouls, he cynically timed it so he stopped holding his shirt just as Wilson got to the edge of the box, Wilson cynically fell over once he got inside.  Both as bad as each other.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

He did deliberately try holding him back.  I don't have much sympathy for people who resort to professional fouls, he cynically timed it so he stopped holding his shirt just as Wilson got to the edge of the box, Wilson cynically fell over once he got inside.  Both as bad as each other.

But yet 1 has a goal and an extra team mate and the other is sat in the dressing room.

Â