Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We look good, I don't know what you're watching. Just say you don't like the manager and keep it at that.

We look good?  We've created next to nothing and should be a couple of goals down but for poor finishing, a bit of luck and some quality goal keeping.

The manager is afraid to make any subs because he has no faith in the players he brought in.

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I love Deano, but we don't look good methinks. We're fortunate to be even at this point, though Dean and VAR have **** us. 

But we will need a few players in January cause bringing on AEG gives me a migraine. 

This is an excellent and we'll drilled Wolves side and I think we've been the stronger of the teams. Hasn't exactly been liquid football, but it rarely is against this lot.

This time last year we already wilted by this point. Completely outclassed. Great progress in just 1 year.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

This is an excellent and we'll drilled Wolves side and I think we've been the stronger of the teams. Hasn't exactly been liquid football, but it rarely is against this lot.

This time last year we already wilted by this point. Completely outclassed. Great progress in just 1 year.

That's fair enough, but it doesn't make our football good, cause it hasn't been.