Weekends Football 4/6 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yep, that’s the one I was thinking of. How is punching someone in the head not a foul?

Did Engels go down on the ground after? I don't see why in that scenario you woulnd't milk the foul. It's a friggin' head shot! Red card for violent conduct anywhere else on the pitch. Not to mention the risk of concussion.

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That Eze is very good.

I wanted us to sign him but I think he's been very sensible / pragmatic, stay in London, get a lot of games, become the first name on palaces team sheet, he's young and still has plenty of time for a big move once he's established himself at this level

Think QPRs other young talent the winger will join him there 

39 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

First time Palace score five in the top league. Just relegate the Baggies now.

Its ok some people think we are the same standard and we are fighting them to stay up

Muhaha, I love it, Benteke the man that never scores, gets two.

And Olbiyun destroyed at home.

can't wait for Eddie on radio WM...oh no, I just remembered, he only talks about Villa :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Watching Mendy on Leicester. He was bought as a Kante replacement and looked awful his first year in the Prem.  Looks pretty good now. Hopefully Nakamba can follow the same developmental path. 

15 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Watching Mendy on Leicester. He was bought as a Kante replacement and looked awful his first year in the Prem.  Looks pretty good now. Hopefully Nakamba can follow the same developmental path. 

Or even better we manage to find someone at Wilfred Ndidi's level like Leicester did.

Â