WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Bet he wants the season abandoned 🙄

Some other nob phoned in and said " I think football should carry on but promotion and relegation should be scrapped".

Presenters - "but then the games would be meaningless!"

Nob- "yeah...but...etc etc waffle and bollocks".

More than likely a dim Olbiyun or knuckledragger

• Haha 1

Well last night was brilliant and well worth listening for a Wolves fan called Keith who phoned just before 6.30pm who did a Mr Angry impression. First off he started asking questions about Wolves recruitment in the summer (quite rightly) but then rounded on the BBC and Radio WM and had a right old rant making himself look like a right prat in the process.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

Well last night was brilliant and well worth listening for a Wolves fan called Keith who phoned just before 6.30pm who did a Mr Angry impression. First off he started asking questions about Wolves recruitment in the summer (quite rightly) but then rounded on the BBC and Radio WM and had a right old rant making himself look like a right prat in the process.

The dogheads are on the turn after their 15 minutes fame in the last 40 years , love it 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Starts at the 25min mark on BBC sounds. Comedy gold.

When he brings Churchill into the conversation, oh my bonkers.

Edited by stuart_75
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Starts at the 25min mark on BBC sounds. Comedy gold.

When he brings Churchill into the conversation, oh my bonkers.

Pious, self righteous, sanctimonious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Jim from Moseley, first one on, 'Dean Smith saved our season last year by loaning us Scott Hogan' then went on to say 'I would like to pull on Dean Smiths heart strings again to save us this season and loan us Keinan Davis'.

I think they should all phone in and thank us😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, markc said:

Jim from Moseley, first one on, 'Dean Smith saved our season last year by loaning us Scott Hogan' then went on to say 'I would like to pull on Dean Smiths heart strings again to save us this season and loan us Keinan Davis'.

I think they should all phone in and thank us😁😁

For a team desperately short of goals, Keinan might not be their best option.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

...mate.

Love you skip, proppa  blues you are skip, wish ad you now skip, One of the best players I’ve ever seen live you were skip, proppa proppa Blues 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

FFS Pete from erdo mate, we never score mate, beat the Villa though mate, Kenny Burns mate, left other people's blood on the pitch mate, hated the Villa mate.

What a huge, veiny pork sword.

He remembers Kenny Burns playing for sha ?

That must mean that erdo Pete is in his 60's....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The dogheads are on the turn after their 15 minutes fame in the last 40 years , love it 🤣🤣

Yeah, I think I researched this one and found out they'd finished above us only two or three times in the 43 years I've been on this earth!

randy savage yes GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

He remembers Kenny Burns playing for sha ?

That must mean that erdo Pete is in his 60's....

Frighteningly I'm not far off it myself 😱😱😱😱

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Love you skip, proppa  blues you are skip, wish ad you now skip, One of the best players I’ve ever seen live you were skip, proppa proppa Blues 

Yeah. What a sphincter licker.

Probably got a tongue like Gene Simmons, the brown-lipped nonce.

• Haha 3

Â