WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Some sad old Nose has just been on, missed the name as I was driving, but he didn't sound the usual spasticky type.

But he reverted to type with his "three word review".

Keep Right On, said the web footed bishop basher, and we are still the best team in the midlundzzz cuz we won a trophy this century.

Yes, they're about 17th in the Chumpionship, averaging one shot a goal per game, but they're the best.

Old inbred.

If I'm not mistaken, that nose Dave is Dave Small from tamworth who used to be quite toxic with tom ross' brmb phone ins. He made himself to be an ITK about sha (like you'd want to admit to that !) and might've run a fanzine... 

As for most successful team in the Midlands,  Leicester City say hi.

Another obsessed nose who had to have a pop at us. Word removed. 

• Like 1

On 22/01/2021 at 23:45, rjw63 said:

Polly?

Thankfully not lately. Another absolute vegetable.

She really used to make me laugh as she would phone up regularly and wouldn't mention her club but would rant on about Jack cheating because of this dive or that dive and it was obvious she was watching our matches. Now the last Blues game I watched was the last time we played them. No interest in watching them if we ain't playing them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

How many times has he been on since they last played and doesn't actually bring anything useful to the discussion.

He never brings anything, just repeats the same old shit.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked Kenny Burns didn't get another name-check.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If I'm not mistaken, that nose Dave is Dave Small from tamworth who used to be quite toxic with tom ross' brmb phone ins. He made himself to be an ITK about sha (like you'd want to admit to that !) and might've run a fanzine... 

Ah the stupid old nonce that did the "Zulu" magazine. Glorifying violence when you're a **** grand-dad age. Probably shares a toothbrush with Pete The Reet(ard).

Silly me, they don't have any teeth to brush.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

She really used to make me laugh as she would phone up regularly and wouldn't mention her club but would rant on about Jack cheating because of this dive or that dive and it was obvious she was watching our matches. Now the last Blues game I watched was the last time we played them. No interest in watching them if we ain't playing them.

I'm quite happy to glance at "Livescore" and see them losing again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

The dopey old bint (yes, i know she's someone's nan, blah blah blah) usually ties herself up in knots by the end of her call with contradictions. She was easy prey for Rego !

1 hour ago, mykeyb said:

How many times has he been on since they last played and doesn't actually bring anything useful to the discussion.

Too many times and no To the useful part

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

He never brings anything, just repeats the same old shit.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked Kenny Burns didn't get another name-check.

or 1975

mate

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, mottaloo said:

But, but, but . . . Blues fans don’t live in the shires!?! They’re the Cities proper club!?!? 

shocked curb your enthusiasm GIF

• Haha 3

Not that it matters too much to us, I've since learned dave zulu fanzine small "are eye peed", so it must've been some other bitter tamuff blue that called in.

Can't really tell em apart !

• Haha 2

I live in Tamworth and actually lived opposite to BrummieJoe, who had Redknapp tattooed on his calf when they signed Jota.

I think my immediate reaction to seeing it firsthand was “Well, you’re a bit of a weapon, aren’t you?” 

Never saw much of BrummieJoe after that. 

• Haha 3

Caught up on last night's this morning. Genuinely didn't know that Blues had sold Kieftebeld but the it did annoy the hell out of Erdo Pete who obviously judges how good a player is on how they get stuck in if he idolises thugs like Kenny Burns........Caranker has lost his support and that Bluenose muppet Dave who was on at the end............jesus.

• Haha 2

Â