WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

It's such a shame that I don't get to hear this anymore as I no longer live in the midlands and therefore have no way of hearing it.

Not heard of Internet Radio?

Blue Nose Richard:- “The problem is, he’s bought in a lot of Spanish players” followed by an uncomfortably long pause 😂 criticising Karanaka’s second language too, when he himself can barely construct coherent sentences in English. Jesus wept. 

7 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Blue Nose Richard:- “The problem is, he’s bought in a lot of Spanish players” followed by an uncomfortably long pause 😂 criticising Karanaka’s second language too, when he himself can barely construct coherent sentences in English. Jesus wept. 

I thought he was the most erudite Nose I've ever heard!

Care in the community at its best.

That young Henry must cry everytime when he wakes up to go in knowing these freaks will all be calling in again stumbling over basic words unable to string a half coherent sentence together.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

It's such a shame that I don't get to hear this anymore as I no longer live in the midlands and therefore have no way of hearing it.

BBC Sounds app, it will be on there no matter where you reside

4 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

I meant in the sense that to be considered articulate as a nose you basically need to know more nouns than:- keep, right, on, pride, of, Midlands, drink, in and town. 

That clears the confusion ;)

Â