WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Is he 83 or 82 FFS?

I think he's peeling an onion 😂

Didn't hear it tonight but its bound to have been something like :

"them lot at little aston *squeak* lucky *splutter* VAR.....*squeaky splutter*.....tay fair, they annoy me  *squuuueeeeeaaaak*..."

I remember the time when he said he bought up a few non season ticketed seats around him cos the kids who had used them (kids for a quid scheme) were pratting about, on their phones, being restless, not sitting still.....in other words,  just being kids !

What an absolutely nasty old clearing in the woods !

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

What did he say? 😂

virtually in tears at olbiyuns shiteness. 

From what I could decipher anyway.

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

tay fair,

I have seen the Villa occasionally lose to small heath.  I can remember how bad I felt on the way home and I felt well fed up for a few days.

Some of the small heath words removed have had this for generations,  not a week now and then,  all their worthless lives thinking about the Villa every day.

It is fair,  they deserve it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Where would one listen to this, post-broadcast? 

BBC Sounds/iPlayer has it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p093w4v4 42 min and 57 secs to hear Eddie go on about the Villa. He seems to have an issue with the price our owners paid for the club.

Edited by stuart_75
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

BBC Sounds/iPlayer has it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p093w4v4 42 min and 57 secs to hear Eddie go on about the Villa. He seems to have an issue with the price our owners paid for the club.

Pillock, breaches of ffp accusations will soon follow no doubt, bitter, bitter toad 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

Did anybody used to listen to the BRMB Football phone in on a Friday night with George Gavin and Tom Ross..............I dont think the BBC even had a phone in at that time.

Yes mate, they were quite a good comic act if I recall 

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

If you google "best of BRMB football phone in" there is a video (not sure why) of 75 minutes worth of calls which if nothing else prove that fans of other clubs were as thick then as they are now

I remember Gavin, although never said was on the Villa side of the fence (for the show) with Ross playing the typical nose role, a bit thick and argumentative 

On 27/01/2021 at 09:32, Follyfoot said:

Thereafter Anne the dog head suggests  the show is a Villa love in, bless 🤣🤣

Yeah, she's quite acidic in her dislike of us, whenever I've heard her call in.

Ah well...🤣

• Haha 1

On 27/01/2021 at 15:00, Follyfoot said:

I remember Gavin, although never said was on the Villa side of the fence (for the show) with Ross playing the typical nose role, a bit thick and argumentative 

George Gavin and Ron Toss. 

• Like 1

Van Van the boring ollbeeyun fan comparing his team's performance and fans' toleration to it to that of battered wives. They just put up with it and keep quiet. 

What a fckin tool. I've worked with DV victims,  both female and male and that is simply not funny even in a gallows humour way.

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Van Van the boring ollbeeyun fan comparing his team's performance and fans' toleration to it to that of battered wives. They just put up with it and keep quiet. 

What a fckin tool. I've worked with DV victims,  both female and male and that is simply not funny even in a gallows humour way.

The blokes a cock 

• Like 1

Â