WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Shouldn't really matter, you only get the same half dozen bores phoning in anyway 😂

I love to hear the noses and wallow in their misfortune and bitterness. Already had one clown on saying Jack’s not good enough for England and the only decent English players from the Midlands in the past 50 years have been Trevor Francis and Brian Robson

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I love to hear the noses and wallow in their misfortune and bitterness. Already had one clown on saying Jack’s not good enough for England and the only decent English players from the Midlands in the past 50 years have been Trevor Francis and Brian Robson

Pretty sure Francis was from Plymouth? Lol

Just looking at other midlands clubs forums and hardly any of the supporters can even bring themselves to admit Grealish is even a decent player. They are so bitter they can't see past the hatred they have for us. Sad really. They must lead sad lives.

On 15/09/2020 at 19:38, Xela said:

Just looking at other midlands clubs forums and hardly any of the supporters can even bring themselves to admit Grealish is even a decent player. They are so bitter they can't see past the hatred they have for us. Sad really. They must lead sad lives.

That inbred "Eddie" tonight, a case in point.

Thought Rego was gonna tell him to **** off. I certainly would have, squeaky voiced sphincter-rimmer

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

That inbred "Eddie" tonight, a case in point.

Thought Rego was gonna tell him to **** off. I certainly would have, squeaky voiced sphincter-rimmer

i know i will go to hell for typing this but i kinda hoped covid19 would've taken care of him until i heard him as the last caller of the night's show last week. 

He sounds like he's been permanently kicked in the balls !

As for the bluenose pete from erdington........."i'm in me sixties son, yaknoworramean son ? I've bin gooin down stans many a year cos i'm in me sixties son.......orroight, Skip (to Marin O'Connor).....i remember you in your heyday son, proppa blues you are son, and i've seen some good playyaz yaknoworramean son, cos i'm in me sixties son........."

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

i know i will go to hell for typing this but i kinda hoped covid19 would've taken care of him until i heard him as the last caller of the night's show last week. 

As for the bluenose pete from erdington........."i'm in me sixties son, yaknoworramean son ? I've been gooin down stans or many a year cos i'm in me sixties son.......orroight, Skip (to Marin O'Connor).....i remember you in your heyday son, proppa blues you are son, and i've seen some good playyaz yaknoworramean son, cos i'm in me sixties son........."

Pete from Erdington.

Another proper word removed, mate.

• Haha 1

On 15/09/2020 at 18:35, Follyfoot said:

Caught up with this on sounds and Christ he was a typical bluenose..............brainless

• Haha 2

SHA call us "History FC" for banging on about 1982......yet........all you gotta do is mention the FA cup game vs Fulham at maine road in 1975...........YES, 1975......... & they still chunter on about how unfair that night of denied glory was........bluneose pete has brought it up more than once...probably cos he was there...after all, he IS in his sixties. Son.

• Haha 2

On 17/09/2020 at 21:59, mottaloo said:

As for the bluenose pete from erdington........."i'm in me sixties son, yaknoworramean son ? I've bin gooin down stans many a year cos i'm in me sixties son.......orroight, Skip (to Marin O'Connor).....i remember you in your heyday son, proppa blues you are son, and i've seen some good playyaz yaknoworramean son, cos i'm in me sixties son........."

The funniest was when they banned him last year for a week for swearing, Illiterate Moron

• Haha 2

On 17/09/2020 at 22:33, Follyfoot said:

The funniest was when they banned him last year for a week for swearing, Illiterate Moron

Eddie you mean ? I remember a good while ago he used the 70s "love thy neighbour" word that rhymes with "biglogs", when referring to wolves. That got him a ban and like you say, the swearing was probably another ban.

He is a total cretin

• Like 1

Just now, mottaloo said:

Eddie you mean ? I remember a good while ago he used the 70s "love thy neighbour" word that rhymes with "biglogs", when referring to wolves. That got him a ban and like you say, the swearing was probably another ban.

He is a total cretin

Yep 👍

”There is not one player in the Villa team good enough to get in at the Albion Paul“🤦‍♂️🤪🤬

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, mottaloo said:

SHA call us "History FC" for banging on about 1982......yet........all you gotta do is mention the FA cup game vs Fulham at maine road in 1975...........YES, 1975......... & they still chunter on about how unfair that night of denied glory was........bluneose pete has brought it up more than once...probably cos he was there...after all, he IS in his sixties. Son.

small heath fans talk about our European Cup win more than we do! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

What about "Glenroy" the bitter knuckledragger, sitting in Asda Chelmsley car park doing his mom's shopping?

Probably still lives in her spare room.

When asked to forecast this weekends results he had EVERY local team to win. Except Villa of course.

Even said Olbiyun would beat Chelsea 3-2.

What a massive spunktrumpet.

Did he come on last night after that Scottish bint who was missing Ken because she’s was having a Caribbean evening, just caught the tail end as the lad was getting in motor from football practice. Did I hear correctly that, he Glenroy had gone missing for a while? If so pity they found him

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Â