WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

11 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

He watches 2 matches a week which he knows his football.......I watch Strictly but it doesnt mean I know Ballroom dancing.

spacer.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Should be an absolute classic tonight, "They bin showing Favouritism to The Villa again aye they" 

"Tay fair is it me mon, Ya cor have ya cake an ate it con ya" 😂

TBH it's hardly been classic for a while now. I only listen because I'm at work with nothing to do.

• Haha 1

Steve-"don't stop football but take three points off the ones that won't stop".

Another olbiyun loonie.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Steve-"don't stop football but take three points off the ones that won't stop".

Another olbiyun loonie.

Was that the bell end who said his cat could do better upfront......and then proceeded to explain that they have a paper football in the front room and the cat never misses a shot and 'er can jump really high.......zzzzzz !

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Was that the bell end who said his cat could do better upfront......and then proceeded to explain that they have a paper football in the front room and the cat never misses a shot and 'er can jump really high.......zzzzzz !

The very same.

I see Pete the nose was on, mate.

Again, mate.

Sad word removed.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

TBH it's hardly been classic for a while now. I only listen because I'm at work with nothing to do.

**** me that was painful listening, That new new presenter who's a scouse fan trying to give it the biggen that they beat a bunch of U18's 

What a whopper!

17 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Van sends me to sleep

Van from Kidderminster who used to be Van from Quinton? He used to come in my shop years ago and was a decent bloke who always talked about football and for an Albion fan knew his stuff. You can feel his pain when he comes on and starts talking.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kingman said:

**** me that was painful listening, That new new presenter who's a scouse fan trying to give it the biggen that they beat a bunch of U18's 

What a whopper!

And he is always making a big deal about being a plop fan. 

I don't give a crap about Liverpool, that's why I like to listen to WM football phone in, not Talk Sport. Franksy would never talk about 'his' team and would actually lead an interesting show.

He is literally a guy who walks into a vegan restaurant and talks about how much he likes steak. 

I really dislike the new presenter. 

55 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I don't give a crap about Liverpool, that's why I like to listen to WM football phone in, not Talk Sport. Franksy would never talk about 'his' team and would actually lead an interesting show.

He is literally a guy who walks into a vegan restaurant and talks about how much he likes steak. 

Please tell me he's an Agency temp whilst they are still sifting through the serious CV applications?

Can't believe how embarrassingly cringeworthy this guy is. 

Shockingly Bad, Listening figures must have fallen off a cliff?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Said the same at the start of the thread, **** Liverpool nothing to do with us. just piss off 

loston.jpg

Edited by Follyfoot

Â