WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

I'm giving up on the Mon-Thurs slot after being an avid listener for years, its really gone downhill since Reago left and Franksy cut back. Fridays only for me unless someone posts something special worth going to BBC Sounds for.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

I'm giving up on the Mon-Thurs slot after being an avid listener for years, its really gone downhill since Reago left and Franksy cut back. Fridays only for me unless someone posts something special worth going to BBC Sounds for.

Biggest let-down is Squeaky Retard Eddie NOT talking about Villa, like he usually does.

Must have stopped taking the prescription meds. Daft old prick.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Biggest let-down is Squeaky Retard Eddie NOT talking about Villa, like he usually does.

He was convinced we would go down and they would stay up after about 5 or 6 games.................then he was convinced they would beat us.

He wont mention us because we are so far in front of them even as deluded as he is he cannot argue otherwise.

If they manage to fluke a result against Wolves he will be on every night next week.

• Haha 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

Retardimus Eddie must be really ill.

Doesn't mention Villa AGAIN 😂

This would've been a perfect chance for Rego to hammer him.

Still,  let's remember that ol' squeaky yam yam is privately suffering, keeping his grief bottled up cos he cor bear to spake about little aston bating his beloved ollbeeyun in case he gets the piss ripped out of him.

As if that would happen 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 14/01/2021 at 10:46, mykeyb said:

Well last night was brilliant and well worth listening for a Wolves fan called Keith who phoned just before 6.30pm who did a Mr Angry impression. First off he started asking questions about Wolves recruitment in the summer (quite rightly) but then rounded on the BBC and Radio WM and had a right old rant making himself look like a right prat in the process.

He's going to be a happy bunny today then😂😂

• Haha 1

Thick olbiyuns all coming out the woodwork.

They've won one game with the aid of Two penalties.

Squeaky Eddie thinks they'll stay up quite easily (I'm pretty sure that's what he said).

What an absolute gathering of sperm donors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Thick olbiyuns all coming out the woodwork.

They've won one game with the aid of Two penalties.

Squeaky Eddie thinks they'll stay up quite easily (I'm pretty sure that's what he said).

What an absolute gathering of sperm donors.

Unfortunately it was guaranteed Eddie would be on, I really hope that they are still in with a chance of survival come the last game and they screw it up..........

Pete from Erdo calls every couple of days and doesn't really say anything does he mate.....

I will give it a listen tomorrow for comedy value alone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Oh dear, now it's Glenroy, Mommies Boy. Still can't come to terms with their dodgy Chinese owners.

(produces knife and small onion).

I heard glenroy when i was driving. You can almost hear his brain cells crying out in pain as he calls on them to form the words that eventually fall out of his mouth !

• Haha 2

On 15/01/2021 at 11:04, rjw63 said:

The only person I wanted to pop their clogs in 2020 and even that didn't happen. What a word removed of a year 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

The only person I wanted to pop their clogs in 2020 and even that didn't happen. What a word removed of a year 

First i was 😂..........then i was 😮...........then i was 😂 again, reading that !

• Haha 1

All the Wolves fans who were on there constantly giving it the biggun have become a little scarce.

Nigel the happy bin man was constantly texting in about us and that Tonka.....there was another one called Paul who was convinced they were going to do us when we played at our place the season Wolves got promoted and we destroyed them 4-1 I hardly heard off him in ages and if any of them come on they never mention us, just like Eddie.

I am sure they think if they dont speak about us we will cease to exist.

Retards the lot of em

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Its the midlands football phone-in version of the Jeremy Kyle Show.

I bet Pete the Blues fan only has about 4 teeth.

Come on son, he IS in his 60s son.

Knoworramean ?

Son.

Edited by mottaloo

3 hours ago, mykeyb said:

All the Wolves fans who were on there constantly giving it the biggun have become a little scarce.

Nigel the happy bin man was constantly texting in about us and that Tonka.....there was another one called Paul who was convinced they were going to do us when we played at our place the season Wolves got promoted and we destroyed them 4-1 I hardly heard off him in ages and if any of them come on they never mention us, just like Eddie.

I am sure they think if they dont speak about us we will cease to exist.

Retards the lot of em

Yeah  he was a smug lil toad, wasn't he ? He was like a lottery winner a couple of years ago and obviously couldn't handle it, after decades in the doldrums.

Â