WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

I’ve finally found this on the BBC Sounds app, I used to listen live when I lived in the Midlands but I can’t get WM up here. 

And one thing I do miss about the Midlands is the joy of making small heath fans lives a misery. There’s only a few thousand in Birmingham so I’ve got no chance of meeting one in Yorkshire. I’ll be taking my pleasure from listening to these from now on.

Put last week’s on now, Jim the blue ranting about the board, you can smell the desperation in his whiny voice. 

Smell Good Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Oh no it's Pete from Erdo, mate.

Another boring tard 😁

Loved how he was sticking up for those deluded noses who want eddie howe ! He was banging on about how sha can be a draw for big names and he mentioned 'Arry and Zola so why wouldn't Howe come ? He also said that they were the only team to win silverware in the Midlands, in recent history.....AND karanka was a top player in his day so he IS a big name.....AND he got a team promoted like Howe did.....Howe (or 'Owe as erdo Pete says) ent dun nuffink more than Karanka in that respect, yaknoworramean son ? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Loved how he was sticking up for those deluded noses who want eddie howe ! He was banging on about how sha can be a draw for big names and he mentioned 'Arry and Zola so why wouldn't Howe come ? He also said that they were the only team to win silverware in the Midlands, in recent history.....AND karanka was a top player in his day so he IS a big name.....AND he got a team promoted like Howe did.....Howe (or 'Owe as erdo Pete says) ent dun nuffink more than Karanka in that respect, yaknoworramean son ? 😂

Show some respect he’s in his 60s son

Bleedin crank

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I always like it when they use the trophy line, as soon as you mention Leicester winning the league they tweak it to "they are East Midlands", which is correct, but considering it was originally the Midlands which to me implies the whole of the midlands and doesn't exclusively exclude the East side its a flawed argument, to mention the league cup in the same breath as winning the league is amusing in itself 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

I always like it when they use the trophy line, as soon as you mention Leicester winning the league they tweak it to "they are East Midlands", which is correct, but considering it was originally the Midlands which to me implies the whole of the midlands and doesn't exclusively exclude the East side its a flawed argument, to mention the league cup in the same breath as winning the league is amusing in itself 

Can also tell them that manager who won the trophy left for a bigger team 3 months later 😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, avfc456 said:

To be fair it is Radio WM as in West Midlands.  So if he ouotes that on WM he has a point!

Got to say it's nowhere near as good without Franksy or Reago. Ex players who used to be on were good too, obviously I like Tommo but the best of the others was easily Richard Sneekes.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Got to say it's nowhere near as good without Franksy or Reago. Ex players who used to be on were good too, obviously I like Tommo but the best of the others was easily Richard Sneekes.

The show is on it's arse now compared to back in the recent day. Less time on air, a presenter who is a bit wet behind the ears and every caller seems to be a total moron.

I agree about the ex footballers on there apart from mel "always a pleasure, Franksy" eves who is a smug tit (imo). I loved it when martin o'connor was on and erdo Pete called in. He spent half his call time up "Skip's" arse and then almost forgot what he called in for 😂

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

thinking about just listening to the Friday show with Franksy unless we hammer some inbred neighbour of ours of course. We all know who we mean 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I want to.laugh at small Heath and olbiyun, not have yet another covid debate.

Boring.

I listened for 5 mins last night to some Villa fan keep going on about the risk of VP dishing out vaccines. Switched off zzzz zzzz.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I listened for 5 mins last night to some Villa fan keep going on about the risk of VP dishing out vaccines. Switched off zzzz zzzz.

It wasn’t that Scott was it? He is a real drongo

• Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

It wasn’t that Scott was it? He is a real drongo

He just kept repeating himself. They must be struggling for callers as he was given way too much air time.

I just want to hear Pete from Erdington & Eddie from Rowley Regis. However bad life is at the moment, those two cheer me up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Eddie the cabbage still wont admit they're doomed 😂😂😂

Aw balls, i missed him !

Did he splutter "not a cat in hell's chance ?" as usual ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Aw balls, i missed him !

Did he splutter "not a cat in hell's chance ?" as usual ?

He squealed "it aye ova yet" the **** tard 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

He watches 2 matches a week which he knows his football.......I watch Strictly but it doesnt mean I know Ballroom dancing.

Yes but do you watch grassroots ballroom dancing 

• Haha 1

Â