WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

55 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Dont think its on tonight because Wolves kick-off at 6.00pm so will have to wait until tomorrow for Eddie to phone in.

If anyone fancies a game of Eddie Bingo lets see how  many of these we can Tick Off.

Goal line Technology

Grealish Diving

Cheating

Not a Red

Little Aston

Hause Red Card

Shouldnt even be in this league

Not a Penalty.

Actually it's 5.30 for some reason, so no Phone In. Unless there's one after the game, which would be more than we got yesterday.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

One caller in the first half of the show.

All the Villa haters have gone back into the woodwork.

Wonder why? 😆

I think the penny may have dropped. Their worst possible fears are coming to fruition🤣

all Villa callers so far 🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So Eddie has taken a vow of silence until after Christmas when he can come back swinging, as though the game against us never happened..............

Let's hope on his next appearance someone asks him about the game.

Tempted to phone in on the basis I am worried about his lack of communication and draw him form under his shell 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Daz Hale must be smoking crack. He just said on air "Blues have the stature of a premiership club"

I'm pretty sure you need to have a safety certificate for all of your stands to be a Premier League club. 

• Like 1

Surely tomorrow night will see squeaky Eddie return. They have played a few games since we beat them and Wolves are up next in the league. He will only mention our kids to United and as he refuses to concede they will get relegated I do wonder how he can possibly make a case for any other outcome.

On top of that Pete the Blues fan has got to try and build a case for keeping Karanka as he is a fan.

Could be a good night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Surely tomorrow night will see squeaky Eddie return. They have played a few games since we beat them and Wolves are up next in the league. He will only mention our kids to United and as he refuses to concede they will get relegated I do wonder how he can possibly make a case for any other outcome.

On top of that Pete the Blues fan has got to try and build a case for keeping Karanka as he is a fan.

Could be a good night.

Erdo Pete Son, Do you remember the semi-final and 75? We was robbed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â