Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats fair enough. 6 months left on his contract. Gets his 60k a week off the books . 

Folk hero for absolutely no reason . But we mostly all loved him. The blind crossfield passes would probably have given Unai a heart attack. 

pretty sure its more like 75k p/w, sure i read 78k p/w.

Just now, MaVilla said:

pretty sure its more like 75k p/w, sure i read 78k p/w.

Ah drat. We might as well split it between ourselves eh. A paltry £ 9k a week each for 5 months.  How will we survive 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

blimey, we really want rid!

His contract is up in summer, we aren’t going to get a fee for him, makes sense to cut it short, frees up wages.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Ah drat. We might as well split it between ourselves eh. A paltry £ 9k a week each for 5 months.  How will we survive 

im not sure how we would, but we will do our beat to manage on that poultry sum.......

im with you brother, even through the hard times of a shared 9k p/w 🤜🤛

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

His contract is up in summer, we aren’t going to get a fee for him, makes sense to cut it short, frees up wages.

i agree, im just saying im surprised all parties agreed to it.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

im not sure how we would, but we will do our beat to manage on that poultry sum.......

spacer.png

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Thanks mate. Got your back as well. Can use it as a downpayment on a 2024 season ticket. 

• Haha 1

Quite possibly the one of the most overated Villa players (by Villa fans) that I can remember.

Some nice goals/flashes of skill but a really poor player overall for me. Sorry!

Deals like this is why I wasn't bothered at all by Lange and McKenzie leaving. They didn't do a good job.

He was a £3-7.5m player and we whopped £15-20m down on him. He'd just come off an awful season. It was mental.

And we paid him over £12m since he's been here :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Deals like this is why I wasn't bothered at all by Lange and McKenzie leaving. They didn't do a good job.

He was a £3-7.5m player and we whopped £15-20m down on him. He'd just come off an awful season. It was mental.

And we paid him over £12m since he's been here :crylaugh:

The worst part is we could have had Bowen instead for the same amount of money. We were all begging to sign him at the time!

• Shocked 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

The worst part is we could have had Bowen instead for the same amount of money. We were all begging to sign him at the time!

Nah, Bowen was the Jan before. We couldn't afford him at the time. Had to scrimp around to get Samatta in!

We did absolutely need a right winger though. That was what we needed desperately to give us another outlet than Grealish.

And this guy turned up. Not his fault. Just never good enough.

Â