Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

16 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

in a less competitive league, for sure.

Or a PL team that is ok with carrying a player in return for the odd moment of mad brilliance.

14 goal contributions in his first season is a little better than an 'odd moment of mad brilliance'. His record is very good wherever he's been.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

in a less competitive league, for sure.

Or a PL team that is ok with carrying a player in return for the odd moment of mad brilliance.

I mean if you get a player who can give you a goal or assist every 2.5 games that's enough for any team in the bottom half of the table. 

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

14 goal contributions in his first season is a little better than an 'odd moment of mad brilliance'. His record is very good wherever he's been.

And yet he can rarely hold down a regular starting place. He has talent, but also lacks the structure for modern football

38 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

23 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I mean if you get a player who can give you a goal or assist every 2.5 games that's enough for any team in the bottom half of the table. 

better tell Emery to drop someone and start Bertie then.

An option still in the odd game where we really need some assistance breaking down a low block.

But with the improved super sub Bailey, the need for Traore lessens as Bailey offers the rediscovered blistering pace on the counter in additional to his wing play skills.

Unai values grafters along the middle 4 out of possession and while I don't think Traore is lazy by any means, he will likely never have enough workrate to play consistently in Unai's system.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

scored again today but was only a penalty. Knowing Traore it was probably an outside of the boot reverse Panenka

i have no idea what you are talking about but it made me laugh 

• Like 1

Can’t wait for his contract to be over. His first season was fun, and he showed some true quality, but he’s costing us £9m a year in FFP costs. He never seems to be available to play for us, and that’s probably one of the reasons we didn’t get a suitable offer for him in the summer. No room for sentiment. 

46 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Can’t wait for his contract to be over. His first season was fun, and he showed some true quality, but he’s costing us £9m a year in FFP costs. He never seems to be available to play for us, and that’s probably one of the reasons we didn’t get a suitable offer for him in the summer. No room for sentiment. 

Are you sure about this? He has been in a lot of our recent match day squads and is probably the most naturally gifted player in the club imo.

I think he is a fantastic footballer who I always enjoy watching and again in my humble opinion is the only slight disappointment in Unai’s tenure - although I fully accept this is not a view shared by many.

injured again?

You know in the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics, where the theory states that there is a universe out there where a long line of statistically very unlikely events happen due to the nature of infinite universes relating to infinite possible outcomes, so for example, there is a universe out there where someone flicks a coin 1 billion times and gets 1 billion heads in a row, that universe is out there somewhere i guess.

Well, its clear to me, we are in the universe where Troare gets injured, over...and over...and over...and over, to the point where it is so statistically unlikely, we are clearly living in that single universe where Traore is basically a permanently broken toy for eternity and beyond, and even if he was suspended in a zero gravity cushioned box, with nothing at all inside, with Traore in suspended gravity, it is clear that a quantum fluctuation would happen to cause a black hole to form in the same manner as a Boltzmann Brain, and Traore would be sucked in to the place of infinite density, but in a shock of statistical probability, he would be spewed back out again with a broken toe to continue the infinite cycle.......

note: sorry for the terrible science garble, im a baddie, i know.

Â