Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, AV82 said:

He's electric on his day 

He's briefly electric on his day. The odd flash of quality with a large portion of one footed mediocrity. Norwich is his level. 

• Like 1

I won’t be in a hurry to sell. We need different options upfront especially with the 5 subs. We somehow might have him as one of a four wingers (if we consider Buendia and Phil). I don’t think he’s a bad option to have at all. Very skillful player. Last season we had some issues with creativity and scoring at times. Hard working wasn’t a big issue. Defensively we had the odd error rather a system failure. At some games we need a proper attacking players rather than trying to play attackers who can defend as a main attribute.

The likes of Traore, Chuk Bailey has a lot to offer. Wether they’re starters or not, that’s another story. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, MasterVillan said:

Is this a philanthropists forum or a football forum, I don’t want to sound heartless, but I thought this thread was about football?

Really don’t get how you can respond with that. Have a heart. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MasterVillan said:

Is this a philanthropists forum or a football forum, I don’t want to sound heartless, but I thought this thread was about football?

Which part of human kindness and decency offends you in particular?

• Like 1

Â