Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

So close to a goal of the season contender that. 

I really hope he stays injury free and we get to see more of him next season.  Be gutted to see him leave having not fulfilled his highlight reel potential

His calm pass into an advancing player sums him up as well. He was so good at making the right play for the team in the final third, not really a selfish bone in his body. He is a little similar to Jack in that manner actually.

I think if it had stayed at 3 subs he would have gone but being as it’s now 5 he’ll be here, with being on the bench and starting he’ll play more next season if he is injury free

On 23/06/2022 at 09:45, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Traore is a pure entertainer. I always thought he was as equally likely to do something genuinely world class as he was to do something Sunday league. That West Brom goal is strangely one of my favourite ever Villa goals. To pass it into the net at that pace was audacious.

His one against Chelsea was wicked too.

but when he hasn't got the ball, he can look like a lost soul...he can also fail to beat a man, when he's off it.

He's kinda highly strung, great when he's on it.......but most of the time he's not and that makes double work, for the others....thats not my type of player.

On 23/06/2022 at 09:45, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Traore is a pure entertainer. I always thought he was as equally likely to do something genuinely world class as he was to do something Sunday league. That West Brom goal is strangely one of my favourite ever Villa goals. To pass it into the net at that pace was audacious.

I love that goal too… Just took the piss…

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He might go back to the French league if an offer of say £10m comes in.

There will be no bids of over £4m.

Lyon took us to the cleaners. How that deal happened is remarkable. Amateur hour.

• Like 1

On 22/06/2022 at 19:08, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Rember when we thought his 1st audacious finish was an accident? 🤔

That was the one from the outrageous Ramsey assist too… that was the moment I knew JJ was going to be special…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

There will be no bids of over £4m.

Lyon took us to the cleaners. How that deal happened is remarkable. Amateur hour.

We got taken to the cleaners for a lot of Smiths signings, I’m not even sure he was the one picking those players.

57 minutes ago, MasterVillan said:

We got taken to the cleaners for a lot of Smiths signings, I’m not even sure he was the one picking those players.

If you look at a lot of our signings since we came up, I think in hindsight we xould have bought much better, and possibly cheaper for quite a few of the signings.

We have bought some good players, but my lord have we wasted a lot of money too.

23 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He might go back to the French league if an offer of say £10m comes in.

No one is paying that, we can't even sell Gulibert to one of them!

I still think he might go on season long loan deal on last day of transfer window just to get his value up a bit for next summer.

Â