• Melty Blod: Type Lumina -- PS4
  • Dysmantle -- PS4, PS5
  • Circus Electrique -- PS4
  • Dynasty Warriors 9 -- PS4
  • Samurai Warriors 5 -- PS4
  • My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure -- PS4, PS4
  • Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R -- PS4, PS5
  • Monster Jam Steel Titans -- PS4

Im a big dynasty warriors fan but 9 was shite, might try samurai warriors 5 not played that series since 2

• 2 weeks later...

Deaths door is a good one

Dreams is a weird one seeing as MM stopped supporting it 2 months ago (?) it's nothing for me but I've heard there's some incredible stuff on it

Edit - just occurred to me that's golf 2k23 and not EAs game, might give that a go

Edited by villa4europe

On 13/07/2023 at 09:00, villa4europe said:

after a good couple of months this one looks disappointing

• It Takes Two -- PS4, PS5
  • Sniper Elite 5 -- PS4, PS5
  • Snowrunner -- PS4, PS5
  • World War Z -- PS4, PS5
  • The Ascent -- PS4, PS5
  • Undertale -- PS4
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated -- PS4
  • Melty Blod: Type Lumina -- PS4
  • Dysmantle -- PS4, PS5
  • Circus Electrique -- PS4
  • Dynasty Warriors 9 -- PS4
  • Samurai Warriors 5 -- PS4
  • My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure -- PS4, PS4
  • Fast & Furious: Spy Racers Rise of SH1FT3R -- PS4, PS5
  • Monster Jam Steel Titans -- PS4

Im a big dynasty warriors fan but 9 was shite, might try samurai warriors 5 not played that series since 2

It Takes Two meant to be excellent isn't it?  Do you have to play with a partner?  Is it split screen or need 2 PS5's?

My son really wants a PS5 for Christmas and we’re going to bite the bullet and get him one this year I think. He’ll be almost 12 and he states a fair few of his friends have one.

Now some help here please as I know very little about PS5 prices/deals etc. They seem to have dropped in price over the last couple of weeks and I’m wondering do we get a bundle/offer now or wait until nearer to Christmas and hope for better?  

12 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

My son really wants a PS5 for Christmas and we’re going to bite the bullet and get him one this year I think. He’ll be almost 12 and he states a fair few of his friends have one.

Now some help here please as I know very little about PS5 prices/deals etc. They seem to have dropped in price over the last couple of weeks and I’m wondering do we get a bundle/offer now or wait until nearer to Christmas and hope for better?  

Black Friday?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If you just want the console then now imo

Its rare that they have a price drop

If you want a bundle then wait, it'll be spiderman 2 at a guess from end of September / October whenever it's out

The 80 quid price reduction on the ps5 disk version is apparently temporary for 14 days. So if getting a ps5 disk version now is the time to get one, a newer version with detachable disk drive is due soon so clearing stock apparently. Doubt the new one will come down to the discounted price.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve recently bought a PS5, and me and the wife have enjoyed playing a couple of local co-op puzzle-type games together (It Takes Two & A Way Out). We are now on the look out for our next game, but I’m struggling to find anything else that’s similar.

Do any of you have any recommendations please? Cheers! 

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think moving out 2 which has just been added to psn+ is co-op, so is sack boy which is also on there and overcooked

Also... Vampire survivors 😜

Me and the family really enjoyed overcooked 1 & 2.

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I've been playing Overcooked with my lad and it's an infuriating game lol

Same here. Especially when hes doing something daft.

I have to remember i m playing the game for him then.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, heffoman said:

Same here. Especially when hes doing something daft.

I am also one of those Overcooked players who grabs the fire extinguisher, sets it off, and spins around in circles for no apparent reason. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

That handheld thing is being called playstation portal, it's $200 which will no doubt convert to £200 and €250,out this year but not sure when

As someone who plays a lot of switch in bed ill be picking one up day one, huge for me and how I play now

Â