Playstation 5

villarule123

Insomniac got hacked. Roadmap for the next 7 years leaked (Spider-Man 2 multiplayer, Wolverine + multiplayer, a Venom game, Spiderman 3, X-Men game +multiplayer, new Ratchet and Clank), internal briefing stuff, dev footage, contract agreements...

Pretty damaging stuff as the leak is extremely severe, it's down to employee docs even.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – Next-Level Edition
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Hardspace: Shipbreaker
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Just Cause 3
  • Session: Skate Sim
  • Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
  • Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
  • Surviving the Aftermath

Psn games for the month

Nothing for me as I already own Re2 but that is a contender for best / favourite game ever 

Surving the aftermath looks a bit frost punk to me, even though I enjoyed borderlands TT never appeals 

• Like 1

Might sell my PS5 once FF7Rebirth comes out and I've played that. 40 this year and my gaming has dramatically decreased as of late. Might be time to hang up the boots and be a grown up.

24 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Might sell my PS5 once FF7Rebirth comes out and I've played that. 40 this year and my gaming has dramatically decreased as of late. Might be time to hang up the boots and be a grown up.

I think if your enjoyment has decreased with your time spent then yeah, I can see why you'd want to pack it up.

I'm 53 this year and I enjoy gaming just as much (if not more) than I have since I picked up my first Binatone controller in the 70's. It's very much still one of my main two vices (along with movies).

I don't subscribe to the whole 'grown up' narrative tbh. Average video gamer is around 35 these days iirc, so the days when they were 'just for kids' have long gone.

I reckon they'll have to pry my controller from my cold dead hands 😄

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Nope

Buy a portal and change your gaming habits 😜

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:
  • Resident Evil 2
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Just Cause 3

Psn games for the month

Nothing for me as I already own Re2 but that is a contender for best / favourite game ever 

Surving the aftermath looks a bit frost punk to me, even though I enjoyed borderlands TT never appeals 

Quite fancy Hardspace.

Session is pretty good, I've played that.

Surviving the aftermath was a bit disappointing after Surviving Mars. I can't stand Frostpunk. It should be right up my alley but after I spent 8 hours building a colony only to have a drop in temp kill 3/4 of my people I rage quit and vowed never to play it again. 

Played a bit of shadow tactics on pc and it seemed decent so might have a go at that. 

Never played RE2. Is it a remaster then? Don't think I've played a RE game since PS1.

27 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Never played RE2. Is it a remaster then? Don't think I've played a RE game since PS1.

its a remake and they've done an incredible job of it, they've made a brilliant game better, its a stone cold 10/10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I think I've made my mind up and I'm going to pack up the PS5 to sell whilst keeping my Switch. Nostalgia has been keeping me going, but I found myself turning it on last night when the missus went to bed and just sitting there not really wanting to start up any of the games.

On 10/01/2024 at 20:39, villa4europe said:
  • Resident Evil 2
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Just Cause 3

Psn games for the month

Any idea when these drop? I've been looking out for this batch for a while, now. 

On 15/01/2024 at 09:31, Dante_Lockhart said:

I think I've made my mind up and I'm going to pack up the PS5 to sell whilst keeping my Switch. Nostalgia has been keeping me going, but I found myself turning it on last night when the missus went to bed and just sitting there not really wanting to start up any of the games.

If I didn't completely miss the PS4 era and also didn't have current gen fighting games I'd like to play online (SF6, Tekken 8), I'd really be struggling to justify having a PS5. The library isn't very appealing at the moment.

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

If I didn't completely miss the PS4 era and also didn't have current gen fighting games I'd like to play online (SF6, Tekken 8), I'd really be struggling to justify having a PS5. The library isn't very appealing at the moment.

I've been told I can't sell it by the missus as it's the only way we she/we can watch Twitch... so, yeah. At least I'll be able to play Rebirth when it comes out next month.

Ive just finished Re2 again, now on cyberpunk, then got RDR2 to do again, excited about last of us 2 to play again (I haven't played it since getting it day 1 on ps4) then FF7

After that I'm hoping rise of the ronin will be ok after that it becomes a bit barren, the end of the year looks like it's under wraps rather than nothing happening, wolverine obviously, star wars outlaws

Hoping capcom announce a Veronica remake out this year and maybe even sneak out RE9

Seems mad that it's come all the way back to FF and RE being the exciting games this year 

3 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I've been told I can't sell it by the missus as it's the only way we she/we can watch Twitch... so, yeah. At least I'll be able to play Rebirth when it comes out next month.

Ah I forgot that another good use case is 4K Blu-ray's. Sony consoles have always doubled as good media players.

Â