Playstation 5

villarule123

14 hours ago, ender4 said:

I’d buy one… but the most I’m probably willing to spend on any VR kit is £250.

Same. I love PSVR, but not enough AAA games, and hard to justify a new £500+ peripheral. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

They've added the November games to psn extra

Chorus (PS5/PS4)

Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain (PS4)

Earth Defense Force: World Brothers (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5  ReMIX (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory (PS4)

Oddworld: Soulstorm – Enhanced Edition (PS5/PS4)

OneeChanbara Origin (PS4)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS5/PS4)

The Gardens Between (PS4)

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (PS5/PS4)

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (PS4)

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4)

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4)

• Like 1

I'll try Edith Finch which I've heard described a walking simulator and only takes a few hours

KH is another series which I'm kind of daunted at the prospect of chucking a few hundred hours in to evn though I know I'll probably like it

I'll download the division 2 and then give up angry at it within an hour

• Like 1

To a degree you're right about Kingdom Hearts, the main issue with the series is, you could play all the games (and I definitely don't mean just 1, 2 and 3), finish 3, and still not have an idea of what the hell just happened. 

My suggestion would be to play 3 on the basis that some of the Disney worlds are really **** cool if you have even a passing knowledge of Disney (and pixar) movies. 

The other approach is to go totally all in, play every game, the DLC, watch the stuff you can't play...and try to keep up. 

On 29/11/2022 at 19:25, villa4europe said:

PSN December games are mass effect legendary edition, biomutant and divine knockout

It's really not worth buying a new game if within a year it'll be on the PS gamepass stuff.

Well FOMO got the better of me when I received the invite email and I’ve pre ordered PSVR2.

Still got a few months to stew on it I guess.

8 hours ago, jim said:

Well FOMO got the better of me when I received the invite email and I’ve pre ordered PSVR2.

Still got a few months to stew on it I guess.

I was interested until I saw the price!  Having had the 1st one I suspect it'll be something that gets used a lot for a few months then ends up in a cupboard somewhere hardly being used.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I was interested until I saw the price!  Having had the 1st one I suspect it'll be something that gets used a lot for a few months then ends up in a cupboard somewhere hardly being used.

That was me as well 😂 Although I hated the faff with breakout box so I’m hoping the one cable set up means I’ll use it more.

I’m not fussed about the price gaming and Villa are my only vices. Costs me the same to come over for a game.

I’ll keep my eye on the games coming out out and make a decision closer to launch.

12 minutes ago, jim said:

I’ll keep my eye on the games coming out out and make a decision closer to launch.

I've just posted a trailer for Behemoth in the Gaming 2022 thread as it happens - announced as a VR2 game over night at the Game Awards

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hogso said:

I've just posted a trailer for Behemoth in the Gaming 2022 thread as it happens - announced as a VR2 game over night at the Game Awards

Thanks, just saw it, looks pretty good!

On 14/12/2022 at 21:46, villa4europe said:

Not FC 6 like I was hoping but I might replay 5

More Yakuza (and judgement) which I won't play but will probably download and stare at

Always wanted to play the LOTR game Middle-Earth: Shadow of War so very happy with that list of games.  Probably will give Judgement a go if i have time as well.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Always wanted to play the LOTR game Middle-Earth: Shadow of War so very happy with that list of games.  Probably will give Judgement a go if i have time as well.

I played about 10 hours of the first one and it was good but I stopped playing for whatever reason, if you played AC odyssey this is where the nemesis system was stolen from but LOTR nail it

On 16/12/2022 at 14:44, ender4 said:

I really liked Judgement. But I lost access to it (can't remember why) about half way through, so it will be good to finish it off. 

As with all foreign media, go for original sound (no dubbing), and subtitles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â