Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

Agree, hopefully when we bring in a few more additions that bench will start to look much stronger.

If we can get out of this one with the points everything continues to look on the up and up. Great work has gone on behind the scenes this window with the contract renewals and signings. Start off with a win and get a few more through the door and not a single one of us can complain

Just woke up (had to try and getter a couple of hours kip before work) 

I may be drowsy but I am happy with the team selection so much so that  I have put my normal 4:1 bet on, agree that we dont have any one on the bench to change the play much, But we will have more signings to come. Also first outing for my Mita shirt UTV come on 

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

The bench worry is not needed. 

Traore, rashica and Jack in the middle then automatically makes our bench stronger

I'm sure we will also sign a couple more. Its not a concern, we will have the squad ready by the end of the window. 

First 11 Significantly better than any time last season. good enough team to take 3 points - no excuses.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They are - we're going to have to be very careful for bookings for these two this season - they're currently almost irreplaceable in the side.

Two players who are big fans of getting pointless bookings. 

1 minute ago, hippo said:

What no Liverpool gushing yet ?

Might of missed that part when I was throwing up about the gushing over Son, Kane and Bale front three, it would be unusual not to have that Liverpool gushing.