Pre-Match Thread

alreadyexists

As expected, probably our best line-up atm. I don't finish work until 11pm so I'll be muting all messenger apps and telling my team leader to keep his trap shut when I return to base so I can watch it in full when I get home. 

2-0 Villa! 

• Like 2

I think Sheff U will be found out this season. They are a well drilled team, but the quality of their players are quite average and not many would go straight into other PL teams first eleven.

Having one in the back three joining in attack was fun to watch , a bit unusual and caught many teams by surprise, but it's no rocket science and their style of play is hardly progressive or inventive in other aspects.

If they get off to a bad start I wouldn't be surprised if they risk being relegated.

With that said, this game will be difficult, they have a head start this season and will be well drilled as usual.

Went as strong as we could with that 11. Bench is very weak, but we knew that so let's not use it a stick to beat the Dean and his crew with if we lose. Would of love to seen Smith been a bit more maverick and give Ramsey a spot on the bench. Obviously, see his reasoning. One midfield sub - you go with the guy who's experienced and safe. Ramsey and Lansbury for Thursday then by the looks of it.