Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Not as annoyed as ray will be if he ends up signing for us 😃

Read above.

I’m as gutted as anyone that he apparently doesnt want to come.....and right now I hope he actually proves everyone wrong by signing this coming week.

Just saying.....

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really think you should calm down, count to 100, let bygones be bygones, stop replying to everyone who has posted about anything you have said and throw out some good ole fish puns, or accidentally post something that sounds a bit rude so some lucky soul can react with a good old Kenneth Williams picture. 

Peace will once again reign on this otherwise legendary thread which is being brought down somewhat by too much bickering. 

9245608-olive-branch.jpg?w=735

That’s a clue, you know something. Is it Olivier Giroud?

• Like 1

Rashica may sign for Aston Villa. He may sign for another club or he may stay at Bremen. The Mods will decide when that speculation ends, not miserablists trying to dictate what other posters can talk about. 

I think, for no reason whatsoever, that we’ll ‘know’ beyond reasonable doubt he’s coming to us by... Tuesday. 

Come at me. 

Edited by Awol

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

That’s a clue, you know something. Is it Olivier Giroud?

Probably Olivier Ntcham, but some claim he would never choose us over Celtic.

Just now, sne said:

Probably Olivier Ntcham, but some claim he would never choose us over Celtic.

You could be right with this Celtic link. Obviously we’ve got to be realistic, especially if he wants CL, but perhaps we could offer to double his wages to around £200 a week and some iTunes vouchers?

• Haha 1

The problem I’ve got now is that this thread has reached 160. It’s almost 10.45pm and if something dramatic were to happen it could suddenly leap to 200 pages before the morning and I’d miss the moment. So do I do an all nighter, or go off to bed and potentially miss history being made?

My attitude? oh my. 

Didn't hate the fact you doubted the speculation. In fact I said it was perfectly acceptable to hold that view. In one post i even said you might be right. 

What i and others objected to was your posting style and now you are back doing it again.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation for you.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

On 22/08/2020 at 10:15, TheStagMan said:

Christ, I will make this as clear as I possibly can. PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. 

PLEASE SHOW US THE DIRECT QUOTE FROM HIM OR HIS AGENT, BEGGING FOR A MOVE TO RBL.

PLEASE THEN SHOW US THE QUOTE FROM HIM OR HIS AGENT STATING THAT HE IS DESPERATE FOR CL FOOTBALL.

These are the things you have stated pretty much as fact. Please don't deny that, go read back your own posts.

Don't link some woolley quote saying he is interested in playing CL football, nor anything that starts "it is reported that", not "xyz understands",  or anything from the Birmingham Mail. We are asking you to provide something that categorically backs up the things you have said.

The reason you are getting so much kickback is not because everyone believes he is coming here, but because you have come on, lambasting everyone for believing "sources", demanding proof and them making statements of fact yourself, including repeatedly stating that he has rejected us and then failing to back them up with anything that matches what you have said.

As I said before, it is fine to state these things as your opinion, but the way you have been coming in as if you are the only one that knows anything and criticising everyone, and then doubling down on it, and then mentioning Trump (FFS!) has gotten everyone's backs up.

If you don't like the speculation on here in this thread, don't post in it. It is really that simple.

@TheStagMan......wanna reconsider you last post? I mean caps marks lol....and I was apparently the angry one.

Ooooooh and look at what I’ve just highlighted for you.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

@TheStagMan......wanna reconsider you last post? I mean caps marks lol....and I was apparently the angry one.

Ooooooh and look at what I’ve just highlighted for you.

I stand by that. Nothing angry in it at all. The caps were to help you understand the request as you seemed to be having trouble understanding what people were asking you.

And we are still waiting for those links....

You still seem to be missing the point entirely. 

What about the highlighted part? You did leave, and it was lovely. Unfortunately you came back.

Edited by TheStagMan

@raykBy the way, you may think you are annoying people...... but you aren't. You are however providing much amusement, embarrased (for you) amusement, but amusement nonetheless.

Anyway I am off to bed. You have a super night now. I'm looking forward to those links that you helpfully just quoted the request for.

While he would be a fantastic signing, I'm not too disappointed that it probably won't happen. Any info from German articles we had pretty much all point to him not being interested in us so I never got too invested in this whole saga. Surprised we had nothing about this in the media over here either.

If I'm completely honest Benrahma is still the one I really want. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

I stand by that. Nothing angry in it at all. The caps were to help you understand the request as you seemed to be having trouble understanding what people were asking you.

And we are still waiting for those links....

You still seem to be missing the point entirely. 

What about the highlighted part? You did leave, and it was lovely. Unfortunately you came back.

Firstly, you can state something clearly without cap marks. Cap marks is angry angry man. A bully even.

If you find quotes from me where I said he was ‘begging’ for a move or ‘desperate for CL’ football then I’ll apologise. But I don’t think I did.

And the bottom line is you are being an absolute hypocrite for saying this.

Didn't hate the fact you doubted the speculation. In fact I said it was perfectly acceptable to hold that view. In one post i even said you might be right

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

@raykBy the way, you may think you are annoying people...... but you aren't. You are however providing much amusement, embarrased (for you) amusement, but amusement nonetheless.

Anyway I am off to bed. You have a super night now. I'm looking forward to those links that you helpfully just quoted the request for.

Have a super dooper night yourself.

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

While he would be a fantastic signing, I'm not too disappointed that it probably won't happen. Any info from German articles we had pretty much all point to him not being interested in us so I never got too invested in this whole saga. Surprised we had nothing about this in the media over here either.

If I'm completely honest Benrahma is still the one I really want. 

Well it did to me......

Absolutely agree, whilst I initially got caught up with the Rashica rumours ......and he’s a cracking player no doubt....Benrahma has been my preferred choice at LW too.

47 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The problem I’ve got now is that this thread has reached 160. It’s almost 10.45pm and if something dramatic were to happen it could suddenly leap to 200 pages before the morning and I’d miss the moment. So do I do an all nighter, or go off to bed and potentially miss history being made?

Go to be bed my friend. You want to be present for 40 pages of history? Pick up something educational or inspiring to read. 

Me personally I'm considering avoiding this thread until I see something official on another site first.

• Like 1