Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Look you know what's going to happen. Rashica wants to go to Leipzig. Leipzig want to buy him but not at the quoted price. The agent arranges a deal with a club that his client

doesn't want to go to  This put's the pressure on Bremen. Player tells Bremen he wants to go and eventually Bremen do a deal with Leipzig and player gets his wish! It's what 

happens time after time and it WILL happen here. Close this thread cos it just aint happening!!!!!

Careful, people will think you’re me.....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The one thing I can't get my head around. Why do everyone assume he has to be sold? Surely Bremen can just keep him for another season? 

They need the money to rebuild the squad apparently. That's the feeling I got from the Bremen forum. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Because he knows the player doesn't want to come. 

You gonna get all angry again?

Huh?

(I wasn’t getting angry the other day, just a few peeps were because they didn’t like what I said.......even though it’s playing out as I said).

Just now, PieFacE said:

They need the money to rebuild the squad apparently. That's the feeling I got from the Bremen forum. 

That's nothing urgent I'd say. Which means they can stick with him if RBL don't pay up. 

Which also means the player might not get his wish. 

Sweet jesus what a ****. 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The one thing I can't get my head around. Why do everyone assume he has to be sold? Surely Bremen can just keep him for another season? 

Their squad is in pretty bad shape and needs a rebuild. They can't really do that without selling an asset and by far their most valuable asset is Rashica. I guarantee he'll leave. Who knows where though.

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Their squad is in pretty bad shape and needs a rebuild. They can't really do that without selling an asset and by far their most valuable asset is Rashica. I guarantee he'll leave. Who knows where though.

formula 1 australia GIF by Red Bull Racing

I’m not sure where

There's no evidence whatsoever that we were even in for this player, not even any press speculation in England except for the Birmingmail Mail using the rumours for clickbait. Also we get linked to players every summer that we don't sign, so not sure why this situation is being compared to the Sneijder situation, Rashica's nowhere near his level.

And even if we believe that we were in for him and he's turned us down, then it would follow that we'll go for someone just as good as our alternative, you don't miss out on your first target and then say right lets sign someone who's only half as good.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, rayk said:

Huh?

(I wasn’t getting angry the other day, just a few peeps were because they didn’t like what I said.......even though it’s playing out as I said).

Not really. You dismissed anything that linked us to him and got quite angry at anyone who believed we were interested. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

There's no evidence whatsoever that we were even in for this player, not even any press speculation in England except for the Birmingmail Mail using the rumours for clickbait. Also we get linked to players every summer that we don't sign, so not sure why this situation is being compared to the Sneijder situation, Rashica's nowhere near his level.

And even if we believe that we were in for him and he's turned us down, then it would follow that we'll go for someone just as good as our alternative, you don't miss out on your first target and then say right lets sign someone who's only half as good.

So how do you explain the Kosovan journalists naming Villa and WB (I think) saying an offer had been accepted?

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Not really. You dismissed anything that linked us to him and got quite angry at anyone who believed we were interested. 

Wrong. I said the only credible source was the Kosovan journo.

And most got angry at me for saying it, not the other way round.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I love this new narrative after 150 pages that we were never really after him lol.

There's only been one Kosovan journalist as far as I'm aware that's said we've had an offer accepted, probably just someone using our name to drum up interest, if there was any truth to this more reliable outlets would have reported by now. If we'd have been linked to a different player in the same fashion, one that people were less keen on us signing then this rumour would have been rubbished by pretty much everyone, but as the there's an hunger for us to make a 'big name' signing, the uninformed mobos are believing what they want to believe, rather than what makes the most sense.