Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

18 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Why are your posts always in large font? Is it an accessibility thing? If so, anyone that wants to read text in larger font can do so by their own settings.

Assuming its not a browser related bug...Unless you feel the point your making is more important than anything else being said , there's no need to change from the default font size?

I use my phone to post replies. However the reply box on VT is constantly bugging out on me so I compose my replies on samsung notes then cut and paste them to VT as quick as possible!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

I use my phone to post replies. However the reply box on VT is constantly bugging out on me so I compose my replies on samsung notes then cut and paste them to VT as quick as possible!

I have problems too on my Samsung phone using the standard internet browser. Its ok when using Google chrome though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Fair enough, I respect the commitment!

13 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Don't use Samsung Internet on forums. It's an abomination since the update the other month. Download Chrome.

On 10/02/2023 at 13:51, MrBlack said:

Why are your posts always in large font? Is it an accessibility thing? If so, anyone that wants to read text in larger font can do so by their own settings.

Assuming its not a browser related bug...Unless you feel the point your making is more important than anything else being said , there's no need to change from the default font size?

its easier for us old 'uns with dodgy vision.

Just now, Adam2003 said:

4 goals and 2 assists in 8 games since Gerrard got canned. Would love him to keep this up.

Yep lets just assess them at the end of the season, its not even 10 games in the PL yet with Emery is it?

Irrespective of whether what he is saying is true or not, I like this attitude...

Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins to Sky Sports: "It was not good enough from us collectively as a team.

"Don't get me wrong, they are world-class players but we were too soft, me especially when Rodri ran past me for that goal. I should have made the second block and I feel I let us down today.

"Against City you cannot give away easy goals. The first was from a set-piece and then it is hard to get back into the game."

On what Unai Emery said at half-time: "He told us that if you make a mistake, own it and don’t look at anyone else. We have to learn from this."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

People were finding ingenious ways in the match thread of still laying into him don't worry. 

It's not difficult to find ways to criticise him though. Don't know why people get so defensive about it. The weaknesses in his game are blindingly obvious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Irrespective of whether what he is saying is true or not, I like this attitude...

Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins to Sky Sports: "It was not good enough from us collectively as a team.

"Don't get me wrong, they are world-class players but we were too soft, me especially when Rodri ran past me for that goal. I should have made the second block and I feel I let us down today.

"Against City you cannot give away easy goals. The first was from a set-piece and then it is hard to get back into the game."

On what Unai Emery said at half-time: "He told us that if you make a mistake, own it and don’t look at anyone else. We have to learn from this."

I really do admire his honesty.  Still think Ollie has something about him.  Gary Shaw he ain’t, but I’d like to see him with Duran for a run of games.

Â