Academy General Topic

smetrov

Do we know if the club are arranging some transport to go watch the final in Swansea? I've got a day off Friday wouldnt mind going (if its not being shown on Youtube)

26 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Do we know if the club are arranging some transport to go watch the final in Swansea? I've got a day off Friday wouldnt mind going (if its not being shown on Youtube)

Yeah - If the club will arrange my transportation I'll fly over :D

I'm not sure what i am watching at this level of football.....i guess thats my fault more than theirs.

I like Doyle Hayes snappy decision making, and slick passing, looks like a budding Tom Cairney.....not sure about many of the rest.

many have bits .....Callum is talented, hope he adds steel like Jack.....Prosser is game and Mitch Clarke looks interested.....RHM has a great burst of pace, but needs to add to that.

They all look like they need to be loaned out to me, to learn the realities of the game.

They look all look a bit slight to me.

I'm not expecting to see anyone bursting on to the scene based on that.

Edited by TRO

6 hours ago, TRO said:

I'm not sure what i am watching at this level of football.....i guess thats my fault more than theirs.

I like Doyle Hayes snappy decision making, and slick passing, looks like a budding Tom Cairney.....not sure about many of the rest.

many have bits .....Callum is talented, hope he adds steel like Jack.....Prosser is game and Mitch Clarke looks interested.....RHM has a great burst of pace, but needs to add to that.

They all look like they need to be loaned out to me, to learn the realities of the game.

They look all look a bit slight to me.

I'm not expecting to see anyone bursting on to the scene based on that.

The pace and physicality is what is missing, I saw last night that it was you have the ball then we will have the ball, you score and then we will score. Everyone was allowed to play, nobody was pressed or hurried, nobody was getting crunched after a poor touch. It was all very nice.

I think we have some good prospects but real football even at league 2 is a huge step up from that. I would want nearly every player of that lot out next season if we are up in the PL.

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sell him? I hope not, potential is massive

A sell on clause would mean we can purchase him back if he becomes the player we hope he can. It also motivates the purchasing club to develop him as player, rather than a loan player who is used as a fall back , as we have seen with our other loaned out players .

The longer he sits on the sidelines at villa the more unlikely it is he will amount to a player we can use .

Â