Academy General Topic

smetrov

It's on the youtube, currently 1-0 up thanks to an OG.

First time seeing Revan, he has impressed me. Physically impressive for a young lad and far more aggressive than Suliman. 

edit : I think it's Beazley Graham. The number 5, anyway.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

First time seeing Revan, he has impressed me. Physically impressive for a young lad and far more aggressive than Suliman. 

agreed. Like the look of the right back Walker. Put in some awesome crosses and gets forward well. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

edit : I think it's Beazley Graham. The number 5, anyway.

Yeah #5 is IBG.  Revan #3.

• Like 1

We lined up with: 

Sam Lomax in goal, thought he looked confident and did what he had to do comprehensively 

Brad Burton lined up at right back, I think it was the first time I had seen him, he was more than decent, comfortable on the ball, good going forward and defensively 

Ethan Patterson played at centre back, he always impresses me, no frills, does his job and does it well

Mungo Bridge played at centre back, it was the first time I had seen him play there and he was outstanding, my man of the match, dealt with everything thrown at him on the deck and in the air, excellent 

Charlie McConachie filled in at left back, he’s usually a right back, very good player, always does his job 

Jack Birch played in central midfield, he’s industrious, could have a future

Lewis Brunt player at central midfield, got very good ability, he glides with the ball, very good talent 

Colin Odutayo played up front, he’s quite a flashy player but give him service and he will score goals

Jacob Ramsey played at left wing, I like him, very good talent, he pops up with goals consistently 

Dmitri Sea player up front, good talent, bit of a primadonna but he has potential 

Michael Tait- played at right wing, he’s usually a striker, he’s good, another one that could have a future

Aaron Pressley (sub)- did well when came on, put himself about

Ben Guy (sub)- worked hard

• Thanks 1

Â