Academy General Topic

smetrov

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Kelsey Mooney is the former small heath players son?

Echoing others, thanks for the updates all season long SGC, very much appreciated.

He is, yes and thanks very much :)

Interesting to see both Barry Bannan and Jonathon Hogg up against each other in the playoffs right now. Then you think about Daniel Johnson and Callum Robinson both finishing above us with Preston. Jordan Graham rated very highly by Wolves fans too. Boaz Myhill would walk into the team right now too.

I think we are too quick to get rid of our promising youth.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Junxs said:

Interesting to see both Barry Bannan and Jonathon Hogg up against each other in the playoffs right now. Then you think about Daniel Johnson and Callum Robinson both finishing above us with Preston. Jordan Graham rated very highly by Wolves fans too. Boaz Myhill would walk into the team right now too.

I think we are too quick to get rid of our promising youth.

You are always going to get that......the trick to getting promotion is to form a team.

not a bunch of individuals.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

You are always going to get that......the trick to getting promotion is to form a team.

not a bunch of individuals.

I hear what you say, but apart from Bannan - none of them were really given a chance to show what they could do. Who's to say they wouldn't have managed to achieve what they have here given the opportunity?

18 hours ago, Junxs said:

I hear what you say, but apart from Bannan - none of them were really given a chance to show what they could do. Who's to say they wouldn't have managed to achieve what they have here given the opportunity?

The problem sometimes is, these players mature and do not get pushed around as much as they did when they were younger.......The thing is we are always in situation of today,today,today.......we have to come to realise, that we need years of stabillity to getting back to prospering from growth of youth.

we have gone through the equivalent of an ice age......well slight exaggeration, but you know what i mean.

Edited by TRO

18 hours ago, Junxs said:

They have all been given a chance, but some show it very early like Barry and it is no risk to the manager.

The ones that take longer, require more patience from the club and fans....but its one of them......do you wait for a bus that is never going to arrive.....its not as easy as we all think.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â