Charlie Farr

alreadyexists

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Noel and I saw him quite a bit of him for the u18s last season, we were impressed, they all are!! Right winger if I remember rightly 

That's a shame but his political leanings shouldn't be a problem if he keeps them to himself. Is he any good at football?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

In that video he reminds me a of a young Albrighton with a whisper of Cristiano Ronaldo. Will be interesting to see how he and the others develop, hopefully it's a case of them having a year or two in the academy and then either making the first team or going out on loan, rather than playng in the U23s untll they're in their twenties.

• Like 1

Two things on this. 

i) @alreadyexists youth threads can only be started by @sir_gary_cahill. It's law. Go stand in the corner and have a word with yourself. 

ii) Charlie, if you happen to be reading this, a word of advice. Stop going to Jack's barber, it will only cause embarrassment in the long run. 

Edited by av1

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Noel and I saw him quite a bit of him for the u18s last season, we were impressed, they all are!! Right winger if I remember rightly 

How Farr do you think he can go? 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Two things on this. 

i) @alreadyexists youth threads can only be started by @sir_gary_cahill. It's law. Go stand in the corner and have a word with yourself. 

ii) Charlie, if you happen to be reading this, a word of advice. Stop going to Jack's barber, it will only cause embarrassment in the long run. 

Not at all, anyone can start them I think, unless the youth player is extraordinary then they don’t make it here, Grealish is a perfect example 

Â