Leicester v Chelsea 4pm BT Sport 2 

Newcastle v Man City 7pm BBC 1

Premier League 

Watford v Southampton 4.30pm

SS2

Championship

Bristol City v Sheff Wed 12pm SS3

Forest v Huddersfield 2.15pm SS3

As I've said a few times more chance of West Brom bottling top 2 than Leeds. They have a much harder run in.

Something with Bilic teams that they don't quite have the killer DNA at crucial times.

Edited by VillaChris

37 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

As I've said a few times more chance of West Brom bottling top 2 than Leeds. They have a much harder run in.

Something with Bilic teams that they don't quite have the killer DNA at crucial times.

Yes they look out of sorts. Brentford been right at it in their first two games

They play some great stuff Brentford. Always losing important players, turn a profit and then replace with the next set of very good footballers. Its seemingly a never ending conveyor belt of talent, they have a very sustainable model over there. Got to tip my hat, they play football the right way. Hope they go up.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

As long as one of them do 🤞

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ings was signed by Southampton last season when we were in Championship and the fee was inserted in the loan. Was never a chance we would get him

Tbh I didn’t realise the deal was effectively done the year before (for less than we paid for Wes 😭).

Have we sacked any of the scouts who tipped up this years transfers? We should. 

Lots of captain hindsight's on this forum when it comes to Danny Ings. The risk Southampton took on him after his massive injuries was mega risky and i'm pretty sure 99% of this forum would've dismissed him because of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Lots of captain hindsight's on this forum when it comes to Danny Ings. The risk Southampton took on him after his massive injuries was mega risky and i'm pretty sure 99% of this forum would've dismissed him because of it.

Still less of a risk than buying a non-prolific, non-English speaking young striker from the Jupiter league for £22m.

Another 3 goals for Atalanta tonight winning 3-2 against Udinese. They had 13 shots on goal.

Up to 80 goals in the league this season, after 28 games. And they seem headed for another season with CL football. Who'd have thought they'd be able to repeat that.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

14% possession at home 

Was at work and listening to it on talksport, during the drink break in the first they said man city had completed 150 odd passes, Newcastle passed the ball 14 times

• Haha 1

Â