Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Rumoura online leiceater have made a loan bid. This would be a good move i think

Yep. Another season will really make him. Just as long as we have other ideas about who will make up the 4 players who have been coached through the academy. Maybe we will just use the likes of Kellyman for this. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Rumoura online leiceater have made a loan bid. This would be a good move i think

Clever signing from them if this happens, Archer would fit in there as well, if we get another striker .

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope archer stays its time to see if he can make it

Hopefully he can, but I have my doubts.  Aaron is a better prospect for me, having watched them both play for borough he has everything in his game, mobile like Jacob but also has a great pass on him.  I think Aaron will be around the first team squad next year, given a good run out on loan. 

Edited by tinker

Oh hello Burnley, you’re enquiring about Aaron Ramsey? Yes he’s available. To buy? £@&# off! Perhaps you mean the Welsh Aaron Ramsey instead. Here’s the Cardiff number. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

No way we will sell not even for twice that much, out of all our youngsters he's probably the last one we would want to sell.

Yep, Archer grabbed the headlines at Boro but Ramsey was a class above. It was noticeable that Boro's form dropped off dramatically once he got injured.

No sale, this guy is going to be at least as good as Jacob

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, useless said:

No way we will sell not even for twice that much, out of all our youngsters he's probably the last one we would want to sell.

Yep probably most affinity with the club with 2 brothers playing for us. 

15 minutes ago, picicata said:

Yep, Archer grabbed the headlines at Boro but Ramsey was a class above. It was noticeable that Boro's form dropped off dramatically once he got injured.

No sale, this guy is going to be at least as good as Jacob

I agree.

Â