New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No unfortunately I know all about team viewer 

I'd never heard of them until I found out they were going on Utd's shirt (and immediately tweeted them to let them know I'd never buy anything from them as long as Utd were in the ESL).

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd never heard of them until I found out they were going on Utd's shirt (and immediately tweeted them to let them know I'd never buy anything from them as long as Utd were in the ESL).

It's free for personal use great tool for fixing the folks devices!

Still when I heard they were sponsoring those words removed I looked at alternatives for the corporate licence I use at work!

2 hours ago, S-Platt said:

It's free for personal use great tool for fixing the folks devices!

Still when I heard they were sponsoring those words removed I looked at alternatives for the corporate licence I use at work!

This

Looks like a £100 training top 

And the collar looks very similar to this year's Nike template too so that's really poor if they're keeping that and the stripe (mainly cos both are shit) 

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, JamieZ said:

chelsea_2021_2022_home_kit_a.jpeg

Ew. And Nike is sticking with the interrupted strip down the side, which I can't stand.

Jesus, my eyes 🤮

• Like 1

Isn’t that bad really. I quite like crazy shite like that now and again. It breaks up the more sensible kits. Don’t know why their new mascot seems to be some kind of douche though.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Isn’t that bad really. I quite like crazy shite like that now and again. It breaks up the more sensible kits. Don’t know why their new mascot seems to be some kind of douche though.

It looks like a plastic bottle, kits probably made from recycled plastic.

6 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

paris_saint_germain_2021_2022_home_kit_1.jpeg

I have no love for PSG but what a gorgeous shirt.

Not sure if it's because of growth or new regions or what but psg seem top of the chain for Nike, thats seemingly where they put the work in and then they have the Jordan stuff too 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure if it's because of growth or new regions or what but psg seem top of the chain for Nike, thats seemingly where they put the work in and then they have the Jordan stuff too 

186319763_754898248533099_1462630141114073632_n.thumb.jpg.5d3c492e9482b8d2defdb397b81bfcc3.jpg

The Jordan stuff is especially nice. The detailing in the Vaporknit or whatever they call their tech fabric is impressive up close. I liked this one so much I bought it for a friend who supports them.

Wonder how this away one for Norwegian side Brann will look in action. It is printed in reflective material which will show up under floodlights - revealing the Nike chest swoosh, crest and sponsor logos.

sk_brann_2021_nike_away_shirt_a.jpegsk_brann_2021_nike_away_shirt_d.jpegsk_brann_2021_nike_away_shirt_1.jpeg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

186319763_754898248533099_1462630141114073632_n.thumb.jpg.5d3c492e9482b8d2defdb397b81bfcc3.jpg

The Jordan stuff is especially nice. The detailing in the Vaporknit or whatever they call their tech fabric is impressive up close. I liked this one so much I bought it for a friend who supports them.

I tried on an England shirt with I think vaporknit or whatever they call their stadium shirts or what it is now, the insanely expensive version... And the detailing on it made a bland and horrible shirt quite nice 

Still didn't buy it though, **** that price 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Presumably because they have Mbappe? Would seem like they're gambling on him being the heir to Ronaldo and Messi.

Â