New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kits for the Euro's (and some other international ones) are dropping and the winner is the German away kit.

germany_2021_adidas_away_kit_f.jpegspain_2021_adidas_away_kit_f.jpegargentina_2021_2022_adidas_home_kit_e.jpeg

denmark_2021_22_hummel_home_shirt_c.jpgdenmark_2021_22_hummel_away_shirt_a.jpg

Mexico home one is a bit different.                                                                                             Kinda like the Swedish away kit.

mexico_2021_22_adidas_home_shirt_g.jpegSweden_Away_Jersey_Bla_FH7618_01_laydown.jpg

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

That Germany away is awesome

Edit - but the black made me miss that it has the collar from Adidas that I really don't like, give it the round collar of the argie shirt and it's a winner 

Wasn't sure if there would be new kits as the euros was meant to last year, England's is only a year old isn't it? 

Edited by villa4europe

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, sne said:

Inter 4th kit 🙄 featuring their new club crest.

It's a bit busy

inter_milan_2021_nike_fourth_shirt_a.jpeginter_milan_2021_nike_fourth_shirt_b.jpeg

Oh no. It's that god awful template Nike used in some of their running gear. Awful, awful design, and not just the crest.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

hopefully a tester for a proper one because i like the idea but the execution of this isnt the best, sold out already though

dortmund_2021_puma_nullne90n_shirt_a.jpeg

The voters on FootballShirtCulture really love it. I'm not keen on it. It just looks a bit clumsy and Frankensteiney to me.

• Like 2

I saw them this morning and they just don't look quite legitimate. To me, they look like those unlicensed knockoffs that can't use official logos and insignias that you find at discount shops and TJMaxx.

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Look like tshirts 

Yeah that 's partly why I don't like when they promote kits like this. Show the full kit and not some kids in jeans so we at least can get an idea of how the full kit looks.

10 hours ago, sne said:

Some Puma away kits for the their national sides.

Not loving these type of promo picks with people in jeans but the kits are fine but nothing special.

italy_2021_puma_away_kit_c.jpgswitzerland_2021_puma_away_kit_a.jpgaustria_2021_puma_away_kit_a.jpg

The Swiss has the Puma logo bigger than the national logo and the Austrian one has no national logo at all

Â