New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, villa4europe said:

Ajax who sing 3 little birds every game have a bob Marley inspired 3rd kit for next season, can't post a pic until tomorrow but it's a beauty 

sounds like they just copied Bohemians from a few seasons ago ;) 

Torino-FC-v-AS-Roma---Serie-A-a4f83a72e4

I know this isn't a new kit, but I just noticed Nicolo Zaniolo flips his collar under when he plays and I think I prefer the look. I'd probably have mine stitched in if I could get away with it.

• Like 1

Not sure if that's exactly it - one of the main concept kit designers on Twitter had it described to him by someone who'd seen it and that was what he drew.

Also - we're offering 40% off our kit design course at the moment, so if you're interested or have teenage kids who want to be a designer in the future, now's the time to do something about it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

We have a football team again? 

And the collar on tgat Adidas template is still dogshit 

Think it's just the women's team that are going

velez_sarsfield_2021_kappa_third_kit_d.jvelez_sarsfield_2021_kappa_third_kit_b.j
I think this Vélez Sarsfield kit is really smart. I've seen a lot of designers try to pull off the gradient stripes look lately, but this is the first time I think I've ever seen it look integrated like this.

• Like 2

I was thinking about that sponsor when I posted it, ajax shirt obviously so famous and instantly recognisable, they're still a "big" European team

With that said I genuinely don't have a clue who ziggo are where they come from or what they do

Trying to think of a similar size club or bigger where in clueless to their sponsor, maybe spurs with AIA (American insurance company??) or 1 & 1 at dortmund (some kind of Internet company?) 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Trying to think of a similar size club or bigger where in clueless to their sponsor, maybe spurs with AIA (American insurance company??) or 1 & 1 at dortmund (some kind of Internet company?) 

Teamviewer?

Â