The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

fried potatoes have no place on a breakfast but that's the least of the problems with this

The biggest one it is still cooking the bloody thing, takes half an hour in the oven 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

fried potatoes have no place on a breakfast but that's the least of the problems with this

Where do you stand on hash browns or tater tots then? If they weren't available, I wouldn't be averse to some little fried potatoes.

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Where do you stand on hash browns or tater tots then? If they weren't available, I wouldn't be averse to some little fried potatoes.

I make my own. steam some cubed potatoes, stir them in garlic, then in the dry fryer while everything else is cooking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I make my own. steam some cubed potatoes, stir them in garlic, then in the dry fryer while everything else is cooking.

Need something to absorb all of that bean juice, egg yolk, HP Fruity and gravy when it all puddles together in the middle of the plate.

• Like 2

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Need something to absorb all of that bean juice, egg yolk, HP Fruity and gravy when it all puddles together in the middle of the plate.

Fried slice :hooray:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

i like hash browns on a breakfast, but no other potato is acceptable on a breakfast for me...and i am aware of my hypocrisy there.

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The biggest one it is still cooking the bloody thing, takes half an hour in the oven 

the worst thing about this is that an actual fry up would take you 20 mins

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

hash browns or rostis i like them because i overcook them until they're really crispy which gives a good texture change, tater tots is a no from me but for both i find that they need at 30 mins in the oven to get them how i want them and most of the time i cant be bothered to wait

id also seriously take a tinned all day breakfast on toast over that monstrosity 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

hash browns or rostis i like them because i overcook them until they're really crispy which gives a good texture change, tater tots is a no from me but for both i find that they need at 30 mins in the oven to get them how i want them and most of the time i cant be bothered to wait

id also seriously take a tinned all day breakfast on toast over that monstrosity 

100% and it only takes a few mins in the microwave

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Tinned sausages. What the hell are they made out of ? Do I want to know this?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Tinned sausages. What the hell are they made out of ? Do I want to know this?

you probably don't want to know what fresh sausages are made of either

Â