Jump to content

Finances YE 2019


Farlz

Recommended Posts

It is (hopefully) very positive news - the accounts themselves are due in the next few days, so mugs like me can read through them in bafflement and those with a bit more accountancy knowledge can hopefully give us an idea of where we are.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Checking daily on The Swiss Ramble to see if the accounts are up yet, so far no luck

They're listed at companies house as being due tomorrow - I'm not sure if that means it will be tomorrow or whether it's the next working day or some-such.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It is (hopefully) very positive news - the accounts themselves are due in the next few days, so mugs like me can read through them in bafflement and those with a bit more accountancy knowledge can hopefully give us an idea of where we are.

 

Mugs like you, me and the “journalists” at the Brum Mail. At least we admit we’re baffled by the finer points, whereas they print screaming headlines as fact, when they are nothing of the sort. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Farlz said:

Just wanted to post this since because it makes me laugh how the media would have you believe we were in financial crisis, have to sell star players asap and were at risk of a points deduction 

Media be like... 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/02/2020 at 17:19, M_Afro said:

I love these guys. They have been a breath of fresh air for the club but are they being too loyal to Dean?
Today was so predictable. It was another must not lose game that Dean just passively watched from the side and appeared to have no influence upon. Dean is a dead man walking. He will be gone within the next 6 months one way or another. I hope these guys have already got a suitable plan for what comes next. Everything else is in place but the head coach. Big call to be made.

They have been far too loyal to Smith

He should never have been given a new contract and should have been shown the door weeks ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Farlz said:

Is this a suitable place to post since the FFP thread is locked?

Just wanted to post this since because it makes me laugh how the media would have you believe we were in financial crisis, have to sell star players asap and were at risk of a points deduction :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Grealish McGinn and Mings sales will also be  a massive profit before next season starts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

What's the story with the £30m paid to Randy? Reports say that Xia failed to pay it so Wes/Nassef covered it. Is Tony still on the run from the law?!

Wasnt it a promotion bonus?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

What's the story with the £30m paid to Randy? Reports say that Xia failed to pay it so Wes/Nassef covered it. Is Tony still on the run from the law?!

In that report it says as Recon failed to pay it, Aston Villa has to. It was a payment due if we got promoted within 3yrs 

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Farlz said:

Is this a suitable place to post since the FFP thread is locked?

Just wanted to post this since because it makes me laugh how the media would have you believe we were in financial crisis, have to sell star players asap and were at risk of a points deduction :crylaugh::crylaugh:

Yeah and you watch we will still see the media try to spin it and make it all a thing again saying were in trouble.

May take some months but a story will pop up again somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, KHV said:

Grealish McGinn and Mings sales will also be  a massive profit before next season starts

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I'd like to think that if we went down we might be able to keep McGinn and Mings, provided we could bounce straight back up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I'd like to think that if we went down we might be able to keep McGinn and Mings, provided we could bounce straight back up.

Not a cat in hells chance

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Yeah and you watch we will still see the media try to spin it and make it all a thing again saying were in trouble.

May take some months but a story will pop up again somewhere.

Meaning Evil will ignore the good news message completely and run another update on Grealish to United 

Is there seriously anybody left who will click on the story for the 25th day in a row to read the latest? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Meaning Evil will ignore the good news message completely and run another update on Grealish to United 

Is there seriously anybody left who will click on the story for the 25th day in a row to read the latest? 

Yes all the local top wearing Plastic Man U fans will. Some of them at work were basically saying as much this week.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â