Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

8 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Barcelona have gone from one of the most respected and well run club in the world to an utter embarrassment.. clinging on there past glory by signing all the merchants in the game with all the money they stealing off the existing players they have. 

how would a player like Carney develop at a club who wouldn’t blink an eyelid in filling the squad with ready made players blocking his chance to make the first team…

Even his god won’t make his career there

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't know who Craig Hope is, but his profile picture makes it look like he means business. lol

Newcastle journo and an enemy of the Bruce boys so I like him

One of the only ones to call out Bruce senior for his shit management

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't know who Craig Hope is, but his profile picture makes it look like he means business. lol

He said we were going to appoint Paulo Fonsenca to replace Deano. 

• Like 1

Hope it is Barca he goes to, they should be able to offer us the fee we are after and a sell on clause. They can loan him straight back to a team like Palace or someone in the Prem. Would be great for Villa fans to get to boo him this season as a farewell gesture. 

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Hope it is Barca he goes to, they should be able to offer us the fee we are after and a sell on clause. They can loan him straight back to a team like Palace or someone in the Prem. Would be great for Villa fans to get to boo him this season as a farewell gesture. 

They want to remove our sell on clause from Coutinho plus 7 million

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

They want to remove our sell on clause from Coutinho plus 7 million

The sell on clause is worthless, that's why we were happy to have one for Couts.

I'd say we'll get between £15-20m for Carney + sell on clause. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Craig Hope is usually one of the more reliable journalists to be fair. 

Worth noting that if Carney thinks he's going to get a game in that Barcelona team, he's got to get ahead of.....Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Fati, Dembele, Depay, A. Traore, F. Torres, Raphinha, Gavi, Pedri, Busquets, De Jong, Kessie. Puig and Pjanic. 

🤣

6 hours ago, tinker said:

He's competing with players who are internationals at villa , Brazilians , Argentinian and a certain Mr Bailey, McGinn's great in that  role as well, for Scotland and that's forgetting Bertie, Doug and maybe Kamara. 

Even if he stays at us he's not going to get enough game time to develop. Best he goes, sell him cheap with a 30% buy back clause , a sell on clause is to easy to work around . 

What would this entail?

If he does go to Barcelona, I can’t see him playing much for the 1st team, he’ll be in that barca B side, esp if de jong stays as he ain’t playing in front of what they currently have in midfield 

47 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Basically if he's doing well enough that we look stupid for selling him, we spend a few million buying back one of his legs or his torso and that's his career done.

Latest Terry Gilliam GIFs | Gfycat

He'll never give in. 

37 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’d like to think if we do cash-in that we attach a hefty sell-on or buy-back clause 

Why would we do a buy back clause. He does not want to play for Aston Villa

• Like 1

Â