Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

15 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Everyone only gets £50mil.  So mix and match it up Kasper Schmeichel is about £3mil in game. Think most expensive player in Sun Dream Team is Sterling at £6.8mil

Got 51 Teams in my league think i'm  currently 10th lol my missus for 2nd year running is leading my league with 1657 points so far :)  

Schmeichel is such an underrated keeper I think, hence the £3m price tag

• Like 1

The perfect window for me would be if we could get in Billing and Fraser (free) from Bournemouth get benrahma in and then get 1 or 2 young prospects (1 of which would definitely need to be a fullback).

Billing gives a DM that is mobile, can intercept and stick a foot in, he would really help out our defence and midfield.

Fraser is quality and the type of player that we need to step up a level.

Benrahma is better than trez and el ghazi imo and with him and Fraser on the wings we could have grealish central in a 10 role with Mcginn and billing behind him.

Then hopefully the 1 or 2 prospects will be adequate (improved) cover and ready to step up to the first team in a season or 2.

Obviously this is all on the basis of us staying up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Villa Stu said:

The perfect window for me would be if we could get in Billing and Fraser (free) from Bournemouth get benrahma in and then get 1 or 2 young prospects (1 of which would definitely need to be a fullback).

Billing gives a DM that is mobile, can intercept and stick a foot in, he would really help out our defence and midfield.

Benrahma is better than trez and el ghazi imo and with him and Fraser on the wings we could have grealish central in a 10 role with Mcginn and billing behind him.

Then hopefully the 1 or 2 prospects will be adequate (improved) cover and ready to step up to the first team in a season or 2.

Sounds good to me, I don’t know if those players would come to us though, there would be a lot of competition for them. 

54 minutes ago, Villa Stu said:

Billing really pissed me off when we played them but I'd love him in our team.  I can't see much movement though, I reckon lots of loan-to-buys will happen.

• Like 2

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why did he annoy you?

From memory it was him that should have had about 4 yellow cards in the first half alone and get subbed off to save him getting sent off

Also from memory Brighton at home was the same but I can't remember which player it was, got away with a ton of fouls (maybe montoya?) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From memory it was him that should have had about 4 yellow cards in the first half alone and get subbed off to save him getting sent off

Also from memory Brighton at home was the same but I can't remember which player it was, got away with a ton of fouls (maybe montoya?) 

Sadio Mane not getting sent off at Villa Park is still the worst decision of the bullshit we have seen

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sounds good to me, I don’t know if those players would come to us though, there would be a lot of competition for them. 

Fraser would be difficult, but he is the type we should be aiming for. I think the other 2 would love to come here, both would be a massive step for them

16 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Billing really pissed me off when we played them but I'd love him in our team.  I can't see much movement though, I reckon lots of loan-to-buys will happen.

I have seen him a few times this season and last and would love him to come here. I think you are right about the movement, but we could do with at least 3 in 

3 minutes ago, Villa Stu said:

Fraser would be difficult, but he is the type we should be aiming for. I think the other 2 would love to come here, both would be a massive step for them

Isn’t Fraser out of contract in the Summer? Other clubs would be in for him but hopefully he’ll see the light

said it before Ryan Fraser is a prick who downed tools to get a transfer. Villa Park has seen enough of these dickheads in last 10 years.

He has also played 1000 more minutes this season than Trezeguet  and contributed to 1 more goal and 500 more minutes than El Ghazi who has contributed to 3 more

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sadio Mane not getting sent off at Villa Park is still the worst decision of the bullshit we have seen

Engels getting punched in the face by Aaron Ramsdale is right up there as well. VAR checked and all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Indeed, I was fuming at the time.  Then he played brilliantly in the second match in a way that we've completely lacked from our midfield this season.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

said it before Ryan Fraser is a prick who downed tools to get a transfer. Villa Park has seen enough of these dickheads in last 10 years.

He has also played 1000 more minutes this season than Trezeguet  and contributed to 1 more goal and 500 more minutes than El Ghazi who has contributed to 3 more

I think he’s a good player, if Grealish goes, he’d be a good pick up for us, I’m not saying as a direct replacement. The game isn’t played on paper, it’s played on the pitch, other stats have to be taken in to account like work rate

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Indeed, I was fuming at the time.  Then he played brilliantly in the second match in a way that we've completely lacked from our midfield this season.

McGinn and Nakamba started the season in great form, then they dropped off, consistency is key in the Premier League

Only way we'd get either of Fraser or Billing is if the season restarts and we manage to stay up and Bournemouth go down, because we aren't going to get those players if both clubs are in the premier league next season, unless Bournemouth want to sell, and even if they do, they will ask for ridiculous money, for Billing at least, probably more than it would cost to buy Phillips. It's very hard to sign other premier league sides' best players unless you're one of the Manchester clubs or Liverpool.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he’s a good player, if Grealish goes, he’d be a good pick up for us, I’m not saying as a direct replacement. The game isn’t played on paper, it’s played on the pitch, other stats have to be taken in to account like work rate

downing tools then is a sign of great work rate

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

McGinn and Nakamba started the season in great form, then they dropped off, consistency is key in the Premier League

Would throw in Luiz too

All 3 were fine at the start of the season, we were playing OK but not getting the results (arsenal game) then they let their heads drop massively and couldn't rise above the poor form - mcginn included 

That's the problem with young inexperienced players, we've had massive confidence issues this season

• Like 3